Calendar Colors...

Blackfeet

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
Good Saturday to All,

I hope I am posting this in the correct forum, as this is just my second posting. I did search but found no answer to my question, which is....

Is there a way to designate a calendar, instead of one of the default colors (Red, Yellow, Green, etc.), either Black or White. I suppose for white, No Color would work as well.

Thank you in advance...

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
You can change the colors of any calendar you create if you do so in iCal on a Mac. Or if you are using iCloud I think you may be able to use the web app to select any color. Not 100% on that one though.

Blackfeet

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the responses. I was able to better define my colors via iCloud. You can customize colors within iCloud and it exports wirelessly to the iPhone.

I still don't like the washed out pastel colors the native iPhone calendar uses, so I looked into a 3rd party calendar, and eventually purchased miCal. Absolutely a terrific app that disllays color the way the native calendar should, as well as a few other features.

jguzman89

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
I have been having an issue lately on the colors for my icloud calendars. I have a Business calendar and selected Blue as its color. HOwever, it randomly changed it to purple. I change it back and then it reverts to the purple.
Any suggestions?

MCVG

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
I have the same problem. I make the changes and it reverts back to purple so I can't differentiate between my personal appointments and my work ones. Any suggestions.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW