iOS 5.1 beta 3 is available

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Found something funny while I was charging up my phone just before. If you run it done and then plug it in you can get your usage to look like its the ultimate iPhone. Click to view quoted image

Now it doesn't say it's been plugged in and it all legit. But I really only got Click to view quoted image

Just a heads up on this little trick. I still think my 7.5 hours usage was awesome.

Magically beamed through the internut on my LifeProof'd iPhone using Tapatalk.
So this is something new happening on 5.1 then. On 5.0.1 as soon as you plug in if even for 2mins it'll show "iPhone has been plugged in since last charge"

Just curious, have you reported this 'bug' to Apple?

You def got great usage/standby times there shooter !!:)

zm976311

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
So you discovered that poeple can lie if they want to? Great detective work! No one else could have figured it out! I doubt anyone could have ever even guessed that some one might lie on the internet! :D :D

/s

No need to be a douche... He's simply pointing out an observation he made related to the topic of the thread.

Shooter03

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
So this is something new happening on 5.1 then. On 5.0.1 as soon as you plug in if even for 2mins it'll show "iPhone has been plugged in since last charge"

Just curious, have you reported this 'bug' to Apple?

You def got great usage/standby times there shooter !!:)

Sure did. It did reset after it hit around the 90% mark but I thought it was interesting that it did that.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Sure did. It did reset after it hit around the 90% mark but I thought it was interesting that it did that.

hmmm....definately interesting & strange. I wonder if any of the other b3 testers had this happen to them as well.

Shooter03

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Your correct, that was a failed attempt at humor, not intended to be "a douche". Sorry

It's all good buddy. I didn't take any offense to it. I knew what you meant when you said "people lying on the Internet, who'd of thought"

Reactions: VydorScope

auntiewiv

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
I've actually gone back to 5.0.1. To many connectivity problems on b3. It was dropping my Internet connection 10 or more times a day meaning no email or iMessage.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I've actually gone back to 5.0.1. To many connectivity problems on b3. It was dropping my Internet connection 10 or more times a day meaning no email or iMessage.

oh wow, sorry to hear about the issues you were having auntiewiv--thanks for input !! I wonder how the other testers are doing with b3 and if they were experiencing the same issue with connectivity as you did.

Shooter03

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Battery is still awesome for me and everything else is running fine.

wats60

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
Can someone give me the download link again. I was running it downgraded back to 5.0.1. But I would like to run 5.1 again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen