well, i'll wait and see. nothing is being released yet, and when it is--i'll be checking on what is going to be upgraded/patched/etc. etc.
    Yeah, once it hits there will be a large % of the members of this forum that will rush to install it. If you just wait a week you will know everything you need to know about the impact of it on everyone else.
    01-14-2012 08:53 PM
    Vydor, I'd have to agree with you here-not how much you do but WHAT you do that has an impact on the battery life. I don't play any games on my 4S at all
    There is still time to start!
    01-14-2012 08:54 PM
    Yeah, once it hits there will be a large % of the members of this forum that will rush to install it. If you just wait a week you will know everything you need to know about the impact of it on everyone else.
    oh yeah, its just like when i was using a bb---the mad rush to dwld the leak- i always waited to see what the concensus had to say first

There is still time to start!
    one of these days......maybe, lol.
    01-14-2012 08:57 PM
    Found something funny while I was charging up my phone just before. If you run it done and then plug it in you can get your usage to look like its the ultimate iPhone.

Now it doesn't say it's been plugged in and it all legit. But I really only got

Just a heads up on this little trick. I still think my 7.5 hours usage was awesome.

Magically beamed through the internut on my LifeProof'd iPhone using Tapatalk.
    01-16-2012 05:28 AM
    Found something funny while I was charging up my phone just before. If you run it done and then plug it in you can get your usage to look like its the ultimate iPhone.

Now it doesn't say it's been plugged in and it all legit. But I really only got

Just a heads up on this little trick. I still think my 7.5 hours usage was awesome.
    So you discovered that poeple can lie if they want to? Great detective work! No one else could have figured it out! I doubt anyone could have ever even guessed that some one might lie on the internet!

/s
    01-16-2012 06:31 AM
    Found something funny while I was charging up my phone just before. If you run it done and then plug it in you can get your usage to look like its the ultimate iPhone. Click to view quoted image

Now it doesn't say it's been plugged in and it all legit. But I really only got Click to view quoted image

So this is something new happening on 5.1 then. On 5.0.1 as soon as you plug in if even for 2mins it'll show "iPhone has been plugged in since last charge"

Just curious, have you reported this 'bug' to Apple?

You def got great usage/standby times there shooter !!

01-16-2012 07:40 AM
    So you discovered that poeple can lie if they want to? Great detective work! No one else could have figured it out! I doubt anyone could have ever even guessed that some one might lie on the internet!

/s
    No need to be a ******... He's simply pointing out an observation he made related to the topic of the thread.
    01-16-2012 09:02 AM
    So this is something new happening on 5.1 then. On 5.0.1 as soon as you plug in if even for 2mins it'll show "iPhone has been plugged in since last charge"

Just curious, have you reported this 'bug' to Apple?

You def got great usage/standby times there shooter !!

Sure did. It did reset after it hit around the 90% mark but I thought it was interesting that it did that.

01-16-2012 02:02 PM
    Sure did. It did reset after it hit around the 90% mark but I thought it was interesting that it did that.

hmmm....definately interesting & strange. I wonder if any of the other b3 testers had this happen to them as well.
    01-16-2012 03:39 PM
    No need to be a ******... He's simply pointing out an observation he made related to the topic of the thread.
    Your correct, that was a failed attempt at humor, not intended to be "a ******". Sorry
    01-16-2012 03:50 PM
    Your correct, that was a failed attempt at humor, not intended to be "a ******". Sorry
    It's all good buddy. I didn't take any offense to it. I knew what you meant when you said "people lying on the Internet, who'd of thought"

VydorScope likes this.
    01-16-2012 05:01 PM
    Well, this thread got buried--was wondering if any one has any new input or updates on how b3 testing is going
    01-25-2012 08:01 AM
    I've actually gone back to 5.0.1. To many connectivity problems on b3. It was dropping my Internet connection 10 or more times a day meaning no email or iMessage.
    01-25-2012 08:28 AM
    I've actually gone back to 5.0.1. To many connectivity problems on b3. It was dropping my Internet connection 10 or more times a day meaning no email or iMessage.
    oh wow, sorry to hear about the issues you were having auntiewiv--thanks for input !! I wonder how the other testers are doing with b3 and if they were experiencing the same issue with connectivity as you did.
    01-25-2012 08:37 AM
    Is the battery life any good on this beta?
    01-26-2012 05:07 PM
    As always, YMMV.
    01-26-2012 05:42 PM
    Battery is still awesome for me and everything else is running fine.

01-26-2012 05:53 PM
    It is for me.
    01-26-2012 05:57 PM
    Can someone give me the download link again. I was running it downgraded back to 5.0.1. But I would like to run 5.1 again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    02-02-2012 06:19 PM
    http://imzdl.com/

BAM!! There ya go.

02-02-2012 07:17 PM
95 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD