Recent Call Hell.... Please help

cpc12

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I have a iP4 with 5.0.1.

I receive many calls a day, and for some reason the recent call list is only approx 30 recent calls.

I had a blackberry prior, it had almost infinite recent call list.

I cannot believe that the iPhone has such a recent call list, its so annoying that I would be willing to jailbreak just to get a larger recent call list.

Is there such a thing or a fix for this issue,

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Mine has many more calls but a different issue?my Recents page always opens at the bottom of the list (oldest calls) instead of the top (most recent).

Wyatt

Jul 28, 2008
Visit site
Try shutting down the phone and restarting it. If that doesn't work you may have to do a fresh restore of the phone.

cpc12

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I stand corrected.

I have 88 recent call in my history.

I've restored and restarted. It's always been like this.

Blackberries have over 1000 recent calls.

Can anyone verify that they have 88 recent calls.

Thanks.

There needs to be a fix for this.

cpc12

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I have 88 you have 101,

Why would this be different ?

Cant you increase the recent call log somehow via jailbreak .

Thanks

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
I stand corrected.

I have 88 recent call in my history.

I've restored and restarted. It's always been like this.

Blackberries have over 1000 recent calls.

Can anyone verify that they have 88 recent calls.

Thanks.

There needs to be a fix for this.

It's not broken, hence no fix. Sorry, that's just the way it is. If there is a jailbreak for it, that is your only option.

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
Well too bad. Return it if it bothers you that much. I am sure somewhere Apple is going....we have to submit to cpc12.

If you don't like it, return it. It's that simple. My question is why didn't you research this beforehand?

cpc12

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
well to bad... what are you a idiot.

What kind of response is that , return it... how about make it better, what a crappy attitude.

you must be loser who gets 5 calls a week so you would not find this an issue, go back to whatever it is you do and stay there...

if a old blackberry can store 1000 recent calls why can't a up to date iPhone do the same, seems so simple to me.

return it... why don't I shove it up your ...... ss

I see your from Houston.....is see its all clear now. I should have expected such a stupid response from a texan....

ELI is gonna spank Tony Homo...

Last edited:

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site

What kind of response is that , return it... how about make it better, what a crappy attitude.

you must be loser who gets 5 calls a week so you would not find this an issue, go back to whatever it is you do and stay there...

if a old blackberry can store 1000 recent calls why can't a up to date iPhone do the same, seems so simple to me.

I see your from Houston.....is see its all clear now. I should have expected such a stupid response from a texan....

Lol..because your response wasn't terrible? Talk about stereotyping people from the East Coast. BTW, I work in IT and get plenty of calls a week. I delete my call log daily because I don't care to keep numbers of people I work with. Clearly you're highly educated with your outstanding grammar, perfect sentence structure and the like. And then you have to go and talk about a football game, thinking insulting a player is going to hurt me? I laugh at you, and will plenty others on here.

Kisses sugar.

Last edited:

stoneland

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
I'm not even sure why you need to have all your recent calls listed? Like ghostface, I delete mine whenever I get the chance--I hate having a huge list. Are you really needing to look that far back?

I'm curious, that's all. But as ghostface mentioned you should have looked into this before getting an iPhone...seems like an easy thing to find out beforehand. That's what these forums are for.

slalomskie

Jan 29, 2009
Visit site
re?cent (rsnt)
adj.
1. Of, belonging to, or occurring at a time immediately before the present.
2. Modern; new.
3. Recent Geology Of, belonging to, or denoting the Holocene Epoch. See Table at geologic time.

Recent doesn't mean forever.

cpc12

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Recent calls help me place dates with people or places. I refer back to the recent call list to find a customers number or to determine when I dealt with a person, I don't store every number I call, I have many customers and it was always easier with a blackberry, i could look a month back and see who I spoke with etc...

It just seems like a simple thing and with all the advancements this phone has you would think it would have a infinite recent call history, I mean how memory intensive could it be, I have 32 GB and I can't even see who I spoke with a week ago, seems primitive.

I find it interesting that Im the only one who finds this an issue, I rely heavily on my phone in my industry, Im a contractor and have many customers.

Why would you delete your call logs ??? hiding something ??

I bet Droid phones have a much longer list as well, I would not know..

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen