Is there any way to set which screen displays when you turn on your phone?
    12-23-2011 08:40 PM
    if you're talking about changing your wallpaper, yes
    12-23-2011 08:57 PM
    If you're wanting a different screen of apps, you can use iTunes to rearrange the order.

Sent from my iOS ecosystem!
    12-23-2011 09:49 PM
    Oh wait - I can play too!

If you're talking about which page displays...it will be whatever was active when your device turned off.
    verwon likes this.
    12-23-2011 09:53 PM
    Thanks for your responses. I do know that it opens to the screen that was last visible, I was just wondering if there was a way to change that so that it would open to the same home page each time. For navigation purposes, it just seems like it would be a little easier if you knew what page you were on to begin with and you knew at an instant where the other apps were in relation to this page.

As is, I've got to stop and think - do I go forwards or backwards to find a particular app. Just wondering. Used to have a Palm Pre and you could set the homepage.
    12-23-2011 11:53 PM
    As you scroll look between the dock and the bottom row of apps and you'll see dots that correspond to what page you're on
    12-24-2011 12:00 AM
    Thanks for your responses. I do know that it opens to the screen that was last visible, I was just wondering if there was a way to change that so that it would open to the same home page each time. For navigation purposes, it just seems like it would be a little easier if you knew what page you were on to begin with and you knew at an instant where the other apps were in relation to this page.

As is, I've got to stop and think - do I go forwards or backwards to find a particular app. Just wondering. Used to have a Palm Pre and you could set the homepage.
    Spotlight search!

Sent from my iOS ecosystem!
    12-24-2011 02:05 AM

I suppose you could always press the Home key before locking your phone, that will put you back to the first page, not sure it that helps at all?
    12-24-2011 10:10 AM
    Thanks to all who have responsed. It appears as if the answer is no. Not a big deal.
    12-24-2011 01:11 PM
    I have wished for a feature of always defaulting to the first screen even if I lock my phone when in the messaging app. I can't tell you how many screen shots I've taken hitting the home key and power trying to exit messages and lock.
    12-25-2011 07:10 AM
    Thanks to all who have responsed. It appears as if the answer is no. Not a big deal.
    If you're Jailbroken, there's a tweak called "HomePage"
    01-26-2012 12:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD