What does your iphone do that pisses you off?

itsalexaye

May 8, 2011
Visit site
the thing that drives me nuts is when you download an app, it takes you out of the app store. but if you download it from iCloud it doesnt. Why cant it leave you in the app store? I'd think that'd be better marketing, since it would let people get more apps with less time.

trtmazda3

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
No audio when using FaceTime, speakerphone, and recording a video. Low audio when talking to others as well. And, it's fresh out of warranty. Great timing!

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Every time I sync, it keeps deleting two specific contacts' phone numbers out of my address book. Their other information stays in, but their phone numbers get deleted every time.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
My iphone4S vibrates too softly and therefore, makes my use of silent mode useless.

Just Me, D
(Tapatalk - iPad 2)

anon(4742778)

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
In other words what behaviors you find to be inconvenient. Trying to gather a list of things that apple could just read and hopefully fix in a firmware update.

So I'll start:

- When in the text message app, if you click a link, it directs you to safari but when you come back to messages it does not go back to the last message you were reading, it takes you all the way to the bottom. So if like me you getting tweets via text you need to scroll back up and find out which text was the last one you were reading.

- This one is a bug that started with ios 5.0.1. When listening to music, when I double click the home button to get to the controls, they are not responsive.So I have to type the password every time I'm trying to skip a track to go back to the full app. Very annoying especially when I'm running.

- on the new notification center, once you click on a notification, you get re-directed to the appropriate app... but the notification still stays in the list. You have to go back there again and click the x yourself. + I find it stupid to have to click twice to get rid of stuff. (First you gotta click on that small "x" and aim correctly then you gotta click "clear". It should just be "clear" . A 3 steps process... crazy

- notifications coming on top need a visual when swiping them out. To get rid of it, you have to swipe left but there is no visual so it feels frustrating. The bar should follow the finger as you swipe it out. And we should be able to swipe it left or right.

- i wish there were pictures next to the text messages.

- To call someone from a text message you have to scroll alll the way up to get to the call sign. They should add a direct link on top or make the texts go all the way up by itself when clicking the name.

- wi-fi sync doesnt seem to update everything. It updates some stuff but it looks like I have to plug the cable for everything to sync properly.

- siri is super dumb. Also I wish we had options as far as voices.

- i find it too complicated to turn on/off vibrate. They should have a switch on the new notification center. (Along with turn off/on wifi/bluetooth and data)

Besides all that I still love my iphone!
Rattle when shaken

saynt j

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Why does the keypad illuminate your key presses when you're putting in your password? Anyone who is peeking at the most obtuse angle would be able to see your 4 number combination.

That's why I jailbroke and use an android-styled pattern lock.

Arelunde

May 17, 2011
Visit site
The fact emails aren't listed in order descending order of receipt. New or recent emails can be found anywhere in the list. Gets terribly frustrating to keep track and respond to the proper email.

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Lol I can't think of anything right now besides when I'm on a call I can't move my screen for some reason and the conversion (merge call) and swap call doesn't work. May be a Verizon thing.

Sent from my iPhone 4S or iPad 4G using Tapatalk

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
It allows us to tap at the top to quickly scroll to the top of the screen but not a way to do the same to quickly scroll to the bottom. It drives me crazy!

Just Me, D
(Tapatalk - iPad 2)

cocochannel

Nov 21, 2011
Visit site
There are jaibroken features like pictures next to contacts and texts that apple should have had included already. Is it even in iOS6?

+ i feel like this year we only got one sofware update

cocochannel

Nov 21, 2011
Visit site
Why does the keypad illuminate your key presses when you're putting in your password? Anyone who is peeking at the most obtuse angle would be able to see your 4 number combination.

That's why I jailbroke and use an android-styled pattern lock.

what app does that?

Daniel.Jones

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
There is nothing in my iPhone 4S that pisses me off. Since I knows how to operate things and customize it as per my use, I am totally satisfied with iPhone 4S.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner