What does your iphone do that pisses you off?

cocochannel

Nov 21, 2011
Visit site
never really had a problem with this. a lot of people do not update right away as sometimes the update can be less desirable as the previous version. it's a nice safety net, IMO

Im not talking about automatic updates. If "I" click the update button than i want it updated no hassle.
I have a long password

CrzyP

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
Wow! Some people need to learn hie to use their phones.

- someone mentioned attaching multiple photos to email. Easy!!! Copy from camera roll and paste in email!

-calling from SMS??? Easy! Just tap the clock on top if the screen and your SMS will automatically scroll to the top.

Things that piss me off are autocorrect, quick access to radio functions, and lack of ringer profiles/sleep modes.

Kaitokomauri

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I do not like that when I record a video with my iPhone it is placed in my Camera roll and not directly into my iTunes. Strangely enough, I have found the video tracks themselves to be in .mpg format which per se is not supported by Apple iDevices. confused....

cocochannel

Nov 21, 2011
Visit site

- someone mentioned attaching multiple photos to email. Easy!!! Copy from camera roll and paste in email!

-calling from SMS??? Easy! Just tap the clock on top if the screen and your SMS will automatically scroll to the top.

Things that piss me off are autocorrect, quick access to radio functions, and lack of ringer profiles/sleep modes.

You can turn off autocorrect in settings/general/keyboard

cacb90

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
So far, I have two problems. The battery and that sometimes data stops working. I have to restart the phone to use data again. Pretty annoying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Superjudge

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site

I think the complaints with this have to do with the ability to attach photos within the app. Even the "easy" way you described is not necessarily efficient. If you are attaching 3 photos, you have to go in and out of 2 different apps 6 times to accomplish this. Every email program that exists has this ability except iOS.

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
I think the complaints with this have to do with the ability to attach photos within the app. Even the "easy" way you described is not necessarily efficient. If you are attaching 3 photos, you have to go in and out of 2 different apps 6 times to accomplish this. Every email program that exists has this ability except iOS.

Why six? I can hit the action button in photos, select multiple photos and send them right into an email and start typing-- one time per app.

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!

zstairlessone

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
Trying to stop an app that doesn't exist from downloading every time I start the app store. I don't know how to stop :confused: it or remove it from where ever it sits in a queue. Other than that i am happy with my phone

K.J

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
Trying to stop an app that doesn't exist from downloading every time I start the app store. I don't know how to stop :confused: it or remove it from where ever it sits in a queue. Other than that i am happy with my phone

Had a similar problem, emailed Apple via website & they resolved issue.

efn77mx

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
I'm a very fast typer, and more often than not, the keyboard just can't keep up with me. So even though I know I'm hitting the correct keys, the device will get confused and insert random characters.

_heatherly

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
what does my iPhone do that pisses me off??

it makes me want to pick it up and fiddle with it for hours on end. almost like it calls my name when it does not get used after 5-10 min--

"BLiNK, come pick me up. you know you want to. just do it. do it-do it-do it..."

Same here. I'm always trying to find something that I can be doing on my phone instead of doing work or cleaning my house, lol. :D

bcpalma

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Newbie question......am I not able to watch a youtube video then share on facebook? I see the add to favorites, mail link, or tweet options. But nothing that posts directly to facebook? That has been something that bugs me.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
It drives me nuts when I'm in the middle of reading something in Safari and the browser crashes. Even though I can open it up and go right back to the page I was on it is still very annoying when this happens.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2