What does your iphone do that pisses you off?

warmwater

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Podcast listener and...

Why cant I fast forward 30 seconds like I can with my podcaster app.
Why doesnt the maps app do turn by turn better
How come sometimes it doesnt recognize a simple address
Why doesn't apple offer a better email experience then gmail
I want out of the google circle but they are easily accesible via browsers
OK, I can calm down now

derfel

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
Why cant I fast forward 30 seconds like I can with my podcaster app.
Why doesnt the maps app do turn by turn better
How come sometimes it doesnt recognize a simple address
Why doesn't apple offer a better email experience then gmail
I want out of the google circle but they are easily accesible via browsers
OK, I can calm down now

;) i'm with you

Eli4S

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
-When you send one text and you hear the "vroom" and you're typing another text then the sound of the key clicks gets really loud for that moment.

-When exiting from the message app fast by pressing back out of a conversation right after sending a text message, there seems to be a screen glitch at the top displaying something I can't even tell because it's too quick.

-My weather app is always not proper, it will be a Tuesday and the app will start with Saturday? That is quite annoying...

trtmazda3

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
Battery isn't as strong as it used to be. Sometimes, it goes to 99% battery immediately after I unplug it. A power off and on again makes it show 100%. It has little glitches every now and then, but nothing major.

zulu1128#IM

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
No option to return to the Inbox after deleting a message. It goes to the next message automatically, and I have to go back and mark it unread. Most annoying.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
No option to return to the Inbox after deleting a message. It goes to the next message automatically, and I have to go back and mark it unread. Most annoying.

Yeah, that one bugs me too!

:)suggestion: after reading what you need to delete, instead of deleting right then and there to avoid opening the previous msg and have to mark it 'unread' perhaps back out, and tap the 'edit' button on the top right and just tap the mails to be deleted that way.

At first, i found what you said about deleting the msgs a bit annoying too, but i then changed my habit to what i just suggested above, and it may be an extra step, but at least you wont have to worry about marking any 'unread' at that point:)

CBMem

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
I didn't read all 14 pages, so I'm sorry if this has already been mentioned...
I can't stand when I unlock the phone to answer a call, put it to my hear, then have to hear notication sounds play in my ear for each notification that would be scrolling in the banner after unlocking.

anon(157335)

Aug 20, 2011
Visit site
I didn't read all 14 pages, so I'm sorry if this has already been mentioned...
I can't stand when I unlock the phone to answer a call, put it to my hear, then have to hear notication sounds play in my ear for each notification that would be scrolling in the banner after unlocking.

It's a frequent complaint.

You could always flip the silent switch.

furygoalbrtis39

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
Well, my home button is broken right now, sometimes the messages app glitches so that it wont let me click on a conversation, and the battery is bad

jebulls

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
I hate when I'm on the phone and a notification comes in it chimes right in your ear interrupting the phone call. I came from a BB and it sensed when the phone was at your ear and shut down notifications until the call was over.

This!!! And every once in a while touch screen texting haha. I have a love/hate relationship with glass over physical keyboard. But if apple would fix the ring while on a phone call deal I could honestly say I would never think about going back to bb. But because of this issue I will be watching closely how the hole BB10 Bold device turns out! I work in a loud place so I actually have a 6 sec custom ringtone as my text. So if I get a text while on the phone I have to exit out of the text cause I cant hear! Does anyone know apples reason for doing this?

jebulls

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Another thing that I don't like is if I leave my iphone on the charger for much over 7 hours while sleeping the battery isn't always at 100%!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox