What does your iphone do that pisses you off?

LSglock89

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
I think a lot of people have done the same thing. If phone cameras stay this good, or get better, I have a feeling the Camera market would pretty much drop off. I wouldn't say the will become extinct, because you will always have professionals that need the high end cameras, and some people really like having an actual camera. But I really could see the market lose a lot of ground.

I think it will continue to and has had an impact on the P&S market. Especially those that just need to take a simple picture, it is way to convenient.

However, I'll never give up my Canon dSLR. It is a pain sometimes, but I make sure to have it when I know the shot counts.

j7469

Jul 2, 2009
Visit site
It takes four clicks (minimum) to turn Bluetooth on/off
Updating/Installing an app kicks you out of App Store
Can't attach pictures to an email from Mail app (have to paste)

There are plenty of other small issue most if not all can be fixed by jailbreaking. I can't wait for the untethered 5.0.1 JB ;)

pappy53

Banned
Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
I'd be willing to bet that the iPhone 4s camera is the fastest camera on a phone out there period.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Actually, the new Galaxy Nexus has the fastest camera, and the HTC Rezound takes better pictures.

rich67

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
It takes four clicks (minimum) to turn Bluetooth on/off
Updating/Installing an app kicks you out of App Store
Can't attach pictures to an email from Mail app (have to paste)

There are plenty of other small issue most if not all can be fixed by jailbreaking. I can't wait for the untethered 5.0.1 JB ;)

Look into this: iPhone Settings Shortcuts by Jeff Broderick to relieve the Bluetooth, Wifi, and other woes...works amazing. Two clicks.

The only thing that I have found is not being able to post pics to Facebook directly from the camera roll, you have to go into FB and post from there. You can do it for Twitter, why not FB?
Other than that, this phone is simply awesome.

cocochannel

Nov 21, 2011
Visit site
Look into this: iPhone Settings Shortcuts by Jeff Broderick to relieve the Bluetooth, Wifi, and other woes...works amazing. Two clicks.

The only thing that I have found is not being able to post pics to Facebook directly from the camera roll, you have to go into FB and post from there. You can do it for Twitter, why not FB?
Other than that, this phone is simply awesome.

This is cool!
Didnt know apple allowed stuff to be installed stuff that arent on the app store without jailbreaking.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
My main complaint is that, when on the phone, alerts BLAST into your ear.:mad:

Ahhhhh....I have to agree with you on that one indeed. How many times I was on an important call with the school or doctor, and next I get *ding-ding* in my ear as they are on the other end explaining something to me & I have to ask them to please repeat what they just said :rolleyes:

rich67

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Whenever I delete an app on my iPhone and then connect back to iTunes, the app comes back.

That's simple to solve. Delete the app on your phone. Open I Tunes, and go to "Applications" on the left tool bar. Find the app you no longer want on the phone and right click it and delete it. Connect the phone. When you sync up next time, it shouldn't be included in the sync. If it is, while the phone is connected, uncheck the box next to the app you don't want to have on the phone anymore and it won't show up again.

Reactions: dublex

jakeless.123

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
It really ticks me off that my iPhone is fully capable of so many functions, yet it STILL can't make me breakfast in the morning. ;)

Sent from my iPhone communication device using Tapatalk

cocochannel

Nov 21, 2011
Visit site
Just realized this one. When someone email me a picture and I want to reply back with a picture there is no option to attach a picture! I have to go back to camera roll and retype the email address. How lame.

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
Just realized this one. When someone email me a picture and I want to reply back with a picture there is no option to attach a picture! I have to go back to camera roll and retype the email address. How lame.

This is something that has been complained about for a while. I suggest you leave apple feedback I maybe get his implemented in a future update. https://www.apple.com/feedback/#mn_p

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Reactions: cocochannel

vietalogy

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site

You can copy and paste. Go to camera roll and press hold and then copy and go back to email and paste.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods