Yes I know some of these have jailbreak solutions but I'm only referring to stock iOS.

-no led message light

-no quick access to settings like wifi/Bluetooth/airplane mode/brightness. Why can't they just have a settings widget in the notification center.

-no Facebook integration

-Can we get with modern times and be able to swipe between months in the calendar app.

-being able to attach a photo or even multiple photos within the email app would be a nice touch and be in line with what every mobile OS new, old, and extinct can do.

-the auto save of whatever was typed into your web search or YouTube search is annoying. I hate having to clear out of something you already did to start something new.

-multitasking is workable but not necessarily effective.

Yes I do happen to like my iPhone by the way.
    01-30-2012 06:00 PM
    Specifically with instagram, but with others, notifications will pop back up after i've viewed them or deleted them
    01-30-2012 09:09 PM
    requiring password just to update an app! grrr
    01-31-2012 11:20 AM
    requiring password just to update an app! grrr
    never really had a problem with this. a lot of people do not update right away as sometimes the update can be less desirable as the previous version. it's a nice safety net, IMO
    ProfessorTripp likes this.
    02-03-2012 12:08 PM
    I hate how I can't mark sms messages as unread. I feel like every other phone on the planet has the option except iphone
    02-03-2012 03:11 PM
    never really had a problem with this. a lot of people do not update right away as sometimes the update can be less desirable as the previous version. it's a nice safety net, IMO
    Im not talking about automatic updates. If "I" click the update button than i want it updated no hassle.
    I have a long password
    02-03-2012 04:46 PM
    Wow! Some people need to learn hie to use their phones.

- someone mentioned attaching multiple photos to email. Easy!!! Copy from camera roll and paste in email!

-calling from SMS??? Easy! Just tap the clock on top if the screen and your SMS will automatically scroll to the top.

Things that **** me off are autocorrect, quick access to radio functions, and lack of ringer profiles/sleep modes.
    02-07-2012 05:41 AM
    I do not like that when I record a video with my iPhone it is placed in my Camera roll and not directly into my iTunes. Strangely enough, I have found the video tracks themselves to be in .mpg format which per se is not supported by Apple iDevices. confused....
    02-07-2012 07:27 AM

- someone mentioned attaching multiple photos to email. Easy!!! Copy from camera roll and paste in email!

-calling from SMS??? Easy! Just tap the clock on top if the screen and your SMS will automatically scroll to the top.

Things that **** me off are autocorrect, quick access to radio functions, and lack of ringer profiles/sleep modes.

You can turn off autocorrect in settings/general/keyboard
    02-09-2012 12:24 AM
    So far, I have two problems. The battery and that sometimes data stops working. I have to restart the phone to use data again. Pretty annoying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    02-09-2012 12:52 AM

I think the complaints with this have to do with the ability to attach photos within the app. Even the "easy" way you described is not necessarily efficient. If you are attaching 3 photos, you have to go in and out of 2 different apps 6 times to accomplish this. Every email program that exists has this ability except iOS.
    02-09-2012 12:23 PM
    I think the complaints with this have to do with the ability to attach photos within the app. Even the "easy" way you described is not necessarily efficient. If you are attaching 3 photos, you have to go in and out of 2 different apps 6 times to accomplish this. Every email program that exists has this ability except iOS.
    Why six? I can hit the action button in photos, select multiple photos and send them right into an email and start typing-- one time per app.

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!
    ProfessorTripp and _heatherly like this.
    02-09-2012 12:40 PM
    So far, I have two problems. The battery and that sometimes data stops working. I have to restart the phone to use data again. Pretty annoying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My 3G has stopped working a few times too. Had the phone about a month. Annoying...
    02-10-2012 01:27 PM
    !

I didn't realize you could tap the clock to get to the top of a messages, email, twitter, etc. Thanks for the tip!
    02-10-2012 01:29 PM
    Trying to stop an app that doesn't exist from downloading every time I start the app store. I don't know how to stop it or remove it from where ever it sits in a queue. Other than that i am happy with my phone
    02-10-2012 07:36 PM
    Trying to stop an app that doesn't exist from downloading every time I start the app store. I don't know how to stop it or remove it from where ever it sits in a queue. Other than that i am happy with my phone
    Had a similar problem, emailed Apple via website & they resolved issue.
    02-12-2012 12:00 PM
    Why six? I can hit the action button in photos, select multiple photos and send them right into an email and start typing-- one time per app.

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!
    AnyAttach is a brilliant Cydia tweak that addresses this iOS limitation
    cocochannel likes this.
    02-12-2012 12:02 PM
    the fact that i cant easily transfer files from my computer to the phone is really frustrating right now
    03-11-2012 10:59 PM
    the fact that i cant easily transfer files from my computer to the phone is really frustrating right now
    Hmm Dropbox is pretty easy

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    03-11-2012 11:56 PM
    I do it all the time but I'm jailbroken.
    03-12-2012 12:19 AM
    I'm a very fast typer, and more often than not, the keyboard just can't keep up with me. So even though I know I'm hitting the correct keys, the device will get confused and insert random characters.
    03-12-2012 10:48 AM
    what does my iPhone do that pisses me off??

it makes me want to pick it up and fiddle with it for hours on end. almost like it calls my name when it does not get used after 5-10 min--

"BLiNK, come pick me up. you know you want to. just do it. do it-do it-do it..."
    Same here. I'm always trying to find something that I can be doing on my phone instead of doing work or cleaning my house, lol.
    BLiNK likes this.
    03-13-2012 12:25 PM
    I don't like that if I ask Siri for the nearest gas station it says "sorry I can't look for places in Canada" like wtf why not?
    03-13-2012 01:11 PM
    Newbie question......am I not able to watch a youtube video then share on facebook? I see the add to favorites, mail link, or tweet options. But nothing that posts directly to facebook? That has been something that bugs me.
    03-13-2012 02:32 PM
    It drives me nuts when I'm in the middle of reading something in Safari and the browser crashes. Even though I can open it up and go right back to the page I was on it is still very annoying when this happens.
    03-13-2012 04:08 PM
223 ... 6789
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD