Battery isn't as strong as it used to be. Sometimes, it goes to 99% battery immediately after I unplug it. A power off and on again makes it show 100%. It has little glitches every now and then, but nothing major.
    01-02-2012 01:16 PM
    Lol I love the title of this post! The Facebook app pisses me off. It's so buggy
    jebulls likes this.
    01-02-2012 02:47 PM
    No option to return to the Inbox after deleting a message. It goes to the next message automatically, and I have to go back and mark it unread. Most annoying.
    01-05-2012 11:20 AM
    It cant be jb
    01-05-2012 11:21 AM
    No option to return to the Inbox after deleting a message. It goes to the next message automatically, and I have to go back and mark it unread. Most annoying.
    Yeah, that one bugs me too!
    01-06-2012 08:29 AM
    Yeah, that one bugs me too!
    suggestion: after reading what you need to delete, instead of deleting right then and there to avoid opening the previous msg and have to mark it 'unread' perhaps back out, and tap the 'edit' button on the top right and just tap the mails to be deleted that way.

At first, i found what you said about deleting the msgs a bit annoying too, but i then changed my habit to what i just suggested above, and it may be an extra step, but at least you wont have to worry about marking any 'unread' at that point
    01-06-2012 08:37 AM
    #1 thing:

In Safari, you open up two pages- then when you switch back to the other page, it automatically refreshes.
    01-06-2012 09:57 AM
    I didn't read all 14 pages, so I'm sorry if this has already been mentioned...
    I can't stand when I unlock the phone to answer a call, put it to my hear, then have to hear notication sounds play in my ear for each notification that would be scrolling in the banner after unlocking.
    01-06-2012 10:16 AM
    I didn't read all 14 pages, so I'm sorry if this has already been mentioned...
    I can't stand when I unlock the phone to answer a call, put it to my hear, then have to hear notication sounds play in my ear for each notification that would be scrolling in the banner after unlocking.
    It's a frequent complaint.

You could always flip the silent switch.
    01-06-2012 01:28 PM
    The " shake to undo typing" thing, I hate it, I've never used it and it cant be disabled...
    I agree, never used. Has anyone ever used this?
    01-06-2012 07:53 PM
    I forgot that was even a "feature"....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    01-06-2012 07:59 PM
    The backspace key seems easier to me, I never use it either.
    01-06-2012 09:30 PM
    Well, my home button is broken right now, sometimes the messages app glitches so that it wont let me click on a conversation, and the battery is bad
    01-06-2012 10:22 PM
    I hate when I'm on the phone and a notification comes in it chimes right in your ear interrupting the phone call. I came from a BB and it sensed when the phone was at your ear and shut down notifications until the call was over.
    This!!! And every once in a while touch screen texting haha. I have a love/hate relationship with glass over physical keyboard. But if apple would fix the ring while on a phone call deal I could honestly say I would never think about going back to bb. But because of this issue I will be watching closely how the hole BB10 Bold device turns out! I work in a loud place so I actually have a 6 sec custom ringtone as my text. So if I get a text while on the phone I have to exit out of the text cause I cant hear! Does anyone know apples reason for doing this?
    01-08-2012 11:18 AM
    Another thing that I don't like is if I leave my iphone on the charger for much over 7 hours while sleeping the battery isn't always at 100%!
    01-08-2012 11:30 AM
    I am getting mad that my 3G seems to drop a lot and my fiancées 4 works on the Internet better

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    01-08-2012 12:19 PM
    I have another one.

When someone is calling me I either get a screen that says "accept" or "decline" and at other times I get a screen that only says "slide to answer" with no option to reject the call. So if I'm listening to music and someone calls and I don't want to answer I have to listen to the ringtone until the person is sent to voicemail before It can go back to the music or podcast I'm listening to. SO ANNOYING. Apple fix this!
    01-08-2012 09:31 PM
    I have another one.

When someone is calling me I either get a screen that says "accept" or "decline" and at other times I get a screen that only says "slide to answer" with no option to reject the call. So if I'm listening to music and someone calls and I don't want to answer I have to listen to the ringtone until the person is sent to voicemail before It can go back to the music or podcast I'm listening to. SO ANNOYING. Apple fix this!
    Tap the mute button once to silence the call, tap it twice to send it directly to voicemail. Problem solved.
    Keen likes this.
    01-08-2012 09:36 PM
    Tap the mute button once to silence the call, tap it twice to send it directly to voicemail. Problem solved.
    Thanked u too fast. Typing the button twice does not send the call to voicemail.
    I had this call today of this person trying to call like 4 times back to back and I couldnt listen to my music while he was calling. So frustatin
    01-10-2012 01:16 AM
    Itunes store should list games and apps separately. Games aren't apps. I dont care about games at all and they clutter the charts
    _heatherly likes this.
    01-10-2012 01:40 AM
    Thanked u too fast. Typing the button twice does not send the call to voicemail.
    I had this call today of this person trying to call like 4 times back to back and I couldnt listen to my music while he was calling. So frustatin
    Tapping the lock "mute" button twice does send the caller to voice mail. If it doesn't on your phone then you will need to take it to apple. Just because the caller kept calling back just means they didn't want to leave a message.

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=37.962094,-84.382894
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    01-10-2012 07:56 AM
    To clarify, he's talking about the power button. On a old flip phone, if you hit the red power button twice, they went to voicemail. Same concept. If someone calls, tap the power button once to mute the ringer and twice to send them to voicemail.

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!
    01-10-2012 08:48 AM
    Unfortunately, it rings whenever my ex-wife calls. (Only half-way joking)...
    01-10-2012 09:35 AM
    Itunes store should list games and apps separately. Games aren't apps. I dont care about games at all and they clutter the charts
    So a game isn't an application that is executed when you run it? Yes, it is. So it's an app.

As for my complaint, mass option to mark as read, unread.
    01-10-2012 10:29 AM
    As for my complaint, mass option to mark as read, unread.
    I am stupid, I can do it. Oops. However how about you leave what I marked as read selected so I can just delete them or do whatever I want to do next instead of having to re-select them again.
    01-10-2012 04:43 PM
223 ... 45678 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD