anyone find this build to be buggy when using personal hotspot?
    01-01-2012 01:57 AM
    fwiw, i found it a little buggy when using wifi but hey, it's beta
    01-01-2012 02:31 AM
    Same here a little buggy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    01-01-2012 10:48 AM
    fwiw, i found it a little buggy when using wifi but hey, it's beta
    Blink's got it right... it's a beta. The point of it is to find the bugs before it goes out to the masses... it's the negative side of being a guinea pig lol
    01-01-2012 01:32 PM
    Haha good call zm yea I hope something comes out soon...
    01-01-2012 02:38 PM
    it looks really nice, i hope it will come out... soon
    01-01-2012 07:05 PM
    I don't know if people noticed this on the beta, but when sending a picture from the photos app. I select my pictures and it takes awhile, then it resprings on me. Kinda freaks me out. Do it a second time and it takes awhile, but this time it works.
    01-03-2012 12:35 PM
    Where can you get these beta's and how do you load them?? Do you need to be jail broken to do this???

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    01-07-2012 06:44 PM
    Where can you get these beta's and how do you load them?? Do you need to be jail broken to do this???

You need to be a registered iOS developer with Apple... You get the new betas from the development center. There are a few sites that will register your phones UDID and then you can download the updates once they're released and load them onto your phone. I don't recommend doing this though if you're not a legitimate developer... Don't do it to just get updates early.
    01-07-2012 07:31 PM
    You need to be a registered iOS developer with Apple... You get the new betas from the development center. There are a few sites that will register your phones UDID and then you can download the updates once they're released and load them onto your phone. I don't recommend doing this though if you're not a legitimate developer... Don't do it to just get updates early.
    Ah gotcha!!! I was just curious!! I like testing things out not developing things xD

01-07-2012 07:54 PM
    Hey rich, I think that was something that was in the 5.1 b2 build. Idt it's in this 406 that you restored to I'll see if I can find the post somewhere around here about it. I remember Alli commented on it as well

Lol, ok excuse my confusion here. For some reason I thought this was posted in the 406 thread :o
    But, I did find on the first page of this, a member mentioned that the photo stream can be individually deleted. Now idk what the status is on that-no one else has commented.
    That is a major complaint with a lot of people. I don't really have much to hide, but it's a problem for families because I want my iPhone to be my personal device, but with my iPad tied to it, it's annoying that PhotoStream has to show EVERY picture I take to whoever uses the iPad with my Apple ID.

Really, I upload to Picasa/Facebook anyway, and I also have the iPad pictures app that sends to a computer over WiFi, so PhotoStream isn't necessary in a lot of ways, ESPECIALLY if you can't edit it.
    01-08-2012 04:23 PM
    What's the expiration date for beta 2? Since its been a month or near I believe (I understand it was the holidays), but we should see beta 3 this week.

01-08-2012 06:42 PM
    what's the expiration date for beta 2? since its been a month or near i believe (i understand it was the holidays), but we should see beta 3 this week.

Sent from my iphone 4s using tapatalk
    01/31/2012
    01-08-2012 09:00 PM
    I hope they release the full version soon.
    01-12-2012 07:33 PM
89 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD