I know there are tons of Twitter apps out there but does anyone know of one that shows the activity like it does on the normal website?
    12-01-2011 10:30 PM
    not that I know of.. I personally use tweetings and I am pretty sure its the most feature rich client out there but the activity tab is not present in it.

I also own many other clients and have not seen it in any application
    12-01-2011 10:37 PM
    not that I know of.. I personally use tweetings and I am pretty sure its the most feature rich client out there but the activity tab is not present in it.

I also own many other clients and have not seen it in any application
    I just checked out that tweetings app. Think I might buy it. Even though I have like 3 other paid twitter apps. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    12-01-2011 10:51 PM
    I just checked out that tweetings app. Think I might buy it. Even though I have like 3 other paid twitter apps. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    tweetings is amazing actually ive used most the good apps on the store and tweetings has more features then any of them.. it does everything you can think of..
    12-01-2011 11:10 PM
    TweetBot might be worth a look as well.
    12-01-2011 11:24 PM
    what's the main difference of these compared to the native twitter app???
    12-01-2011 11:26 PM
    what's the main difference of these compared to the native twitter app???
    there fully featured tweetings does everything possible the regular twitter application is pretty limited.. things like posting to tweetlonger inline images theming creating your own themes mute people without unfollowing them. just fully featured just way to many to list.

as far as tweetbot go's I have that one as well and it doesn't have as many features and tweetings.
    12-01-2011 11:38 PM
    there fully featured tweetings does everything possible the regular twitter application is pretty limited.. things like posting to tweetlonger inline images theming creating your own themes mute people without unfollowing them. just fully featured just way to many to list.

as far as tweetbot go's I have that one as well and it doesn't have as many features and tweetings.
    might have to check out tweetings then.. I miss tweetlonger for sure.
    12-01-2011 11:42 PM
    might have to check out tweetings then.. I miss tweetlonger for sure.
    you wont be sorry.. everyone kept telling me about it and im saying to myself I really dont want to buy another twitter client but its easily the best one I have used and well worth the money.
    12-01-2011 11:46 PM
    you wont be sorry.. everyone kept telling me about it and im saying to myself I really dont want to buy another twitter client but its easily the best one I have used and well worth the money.
    downloading it now...
    noaim likes this.
    12-02-2011 12:12 AM
    Ok downloaded and installed Tweetings.. so far so good.. almost too many settings to choose from.

The only thing I DONT like is the constant Search window at the top - any way to disable this??
    12-02-2011 12:55 AM
    Ok downloaded and installed Tweetings.. so far so good.. almost too many settings to choose from.

The only thing I DONT like is the constant Search window at the top - any way to disable this??
    it should only appear at the very top of your timeline?
    12-02-2011 01:58 AM
    it should only appear at the very top of your timeline?
    Yeah.. but it still takes up screen real estate... I do like it so far.
    12-02-2011 11:40 AM
    Tweetings just got an update today.
    12-05-2011 03:57 PM
    I looked at the new twitter on the web and I hate it. I will not be updating the native twitter app, which works well for me.

But, if something happens that forces the update (i.e., if the update is part of 5.1 or something), then I will need to look at something else. Tweetbot and Tweetings seem nice to me.

I loved twit/tweet-longer when I used Ubersocial on my Blackberry, but I had forgotten about that. It's almost worth it to me to buy the app

I m ay DL the lite version of tweetings just to check it out.

Interestingly, where I really liked Ubersocial on BB, I hate it on iPhone.
    12-09-2011 10:02 AM
    One thing I noticed in Tweetings (Lite)......

In the app store it says you need to run the full version for "Push Notifications". It seems like in the Lite version you get push, but not notifications in the notification bar. You do see badges within the icons in the app.

However, perhaps it is not really pushing but instead updating when you open the app, switch from one icon to another, etc.....

That being said, if I am forced to update Twitter native, I would buy Tweetings right away. I want to try Tweetbot, but I don't want to pay without trying it (i.e., in a lite version like tweetings).

I assume the Full Version of Tweetings gets rid of the ads??? Can anyone confirm this??? That can be a deal breaker for me.....
    12-09-2011 11:09 AM
    One other thing I noticed, for while I am just trying Tweetings.....

So tweetings LITE does not push the notifications. But since Twitter for iPhone is native, even with it closed, it will still push notifications for mentions/DMs, etc., which can clue me in that I have something, even while "using" tweetings lite.

Not a long term solution for me, but makes me more likely to give Tweetings (lite) a full workout....though I am swiftly approaching a purchase anyway.

I would love a trial/lite version of Tweetbot for comparison.......
    12-09-2011 12:32 PM
    Ok, screw it to the native app.....I just purchased Tweetings full.

Thanks to the support "team" for quick responses/answers via twitter. You made it easy to make the purchase, even if I didn't totally need the app.
    12-09-2011 02:42 PM
    For those interested, TweetBot is now on sale for $.99 for a limited time. Check it out if you aren't settled on a Twitter client, I love it.

This link should take you directly to the app in the App Store: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app//id42...mUvbUpU1818956
    12-09-2011 02:50 PM
    oh well I guess timing is everything!
    12-09-2011 03:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD