So I upgraded to 5.0.1 this morning and everything seems to be running great but I have noticed when receiving emails come in I dunno if it is the software update or not but the font is really small web reading the emails. Anyone know anything about this?
    11-29-2011 05:57 PM
    This does happen to me on a rare occasion with my AOL email, and it's only happened with 2 particular senders. When that does happen, I close out the email and then go back into it and it comes up to the size I have my font set on through settings/mail,contacts,calendars.

Idk why it happens, but I don't receive a lot of emails from these 2 particular senders so I haven't worried about it the handful of times it has happened to be honest.
    11-29-2011 07:05 PM
    its weird i closed it out and its still small like its meant to be that way. i have received other emails back in replies and they seem to be normal sizes and they were from the same people. could it be the 5.0.1 software i just downloaded?
    11-29-2011 07:38 PM
    check settings>mail contacts calendar and see what your minimum font size is set to
    11-29-2011 09:53 PM
    I think I figured out why it was so small. Both emails that were small we're replies from other emails to start and they were electronic tickets with the small font how air lines and companies send emails sometimes. I've gotten plenty emails since and they have all been regular size. What size is the font set to on emails by default?
    11-30-2011 12:25 AM
    I think I figured out why it was so small. Both emails that were small we're replies from other emails to start and they were electronic tickets with the small font how air lines and companies send emails sometimes. I've gotten plenty emails since and they have all been regular size. What size is the font set to on emails by default?
    Mine is set to minimum medium and I haven't changed it so I think that's how it comes

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    11-30-2011 01:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD