Hiding Photos from Your Children

DannyMichel

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
Happy Thanksgiving all.

I don't have a pass lock on my phone, and don't want to have one. I run a magazine and am sent photos from models and photographers. I definitely don't want my kids seeing them. Any way to hide certain photos; maybe with a 3rd party application that wouldn't need for me to import and keep those photos in the application?

Thanks in advance for any help

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Happy Thanksgiving all.

I don't have a pass lock on my phone, and don't want to have one. I run a magazine and am sent photos from models and photographers. I definitely don't want my kids seeing them. Any way to hide certain photos; maybe with a 3rd party application that wouldn't need for me to import and keep those photos in the application?

Lol,i'm willing to make the sacrifice, and hold on to them for you.:p

lenmac08#IM

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Happy Thanksgiving all.

2 apps you can try are "Hidden" and Private Pics"...both work well

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
2 apps you can try are "Hidden" and Private Pics"...both work well

The op wants one that you don't need to import photos into and works with the native application and there is none for that

So op you won't get that function sorry

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

DannyMichel

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
The op wants one that you don't need to import photos into and works with the native application and there is none for that

So op you won't get that function sorry

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
that sucks
bet i could with a JB app
too bad there isn't a JB yet

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Get Dropbox .. It'll require a passcode if you like for the pics you store with them... While keeping a free passcode lock off your iPhone and the app is free and can access your free acct from Dropbox.com as well

mawsmedia

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Happy Thanksgiving all.

There is an App that suits this. File Locker Pro Suite. I have tried and it works well.
http://forums.imore.com/iphone-apps-games-forum/243747-iphone-ipad-security-app.html

allware2002

Aug 19, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

You can use Private moments on apple store Download from [URL="https://itunes.apple.com/app/id626052414?mt=8&referrer=click%3Df18c56ee-3313-4be0-84c2-f23a1f119e84&at=10l3Vy]here[/URL]

Good Luck.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73