video clips saved from texts... can't find them

SHO_ONE#IM

Jun 8, 2011
Visit site
I'm new to iOS and to the ecosystem in general. First of, wow... I love this phone and honestly I can't understand how I got along without this phone in my hand. Secondly, for those of you on the fence, switch! My wife, not the most technically inclined person in the world can't leave her iphone 4s alone... Sure you can argue that its a smart phone who wouldn't be enthusiastic, but she didn't care about our Palm Pre's or our HTC Hero's or EVO's for that matter... The Android UI, all be it better than the Pre's was just not intuitive enough for her and anyone that argues this fact is in denial...

Skip to this...

Sorry for the long winded intro, just felt compiled to share. One issue I've experianced is I don't know where my "saved video's" are. I received a video clip as a text message and once in the video I touched the bottom left hand corner to revel the save icon... and saved my video... however I can't find it... were is it? I thought they would be in my video app, but couldn't find it there nor could I find it in the "iMovie" app. I'd appreciate any help on the matter, thanks in advance guys / gals!

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
I hav never had an issue of a video not saving. I am pretty sure if you can see it on the phone you can save it to the phone. When someone sends a video as a text its formatted for your phone so it should save..

Have you double checked the camera roll to make sure its not just lost in the pictures?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner