This is pretty typical to what I'm seeing. I'll get about 6-8 hours of usage with a Day+ of standy on a full charge. It definitely has more to do with the USAGE than the standby though
    Absolutely it does. You're not going to see 24 hours of standby with 12 hours of usage. But once all the bugs are worked out of the phone (hopefully with the next update) everyone should be seeing usage along those lines.
    11-18-2011 01:04 PM
    HI,
    how can turn off the battery percentage? i want more clear clarification with operating procedure iPhone any one convince me.
    settings>general>Usage battery percentage off
    11-18-2011 01:36 PM
    I double checked my source on 3g using more power than wifi (possibly)

I googled it and found this Apple - Batteries - iPhone
    and this iphone 4 - Why 3G Consume More Battery than Wifi? - Apple - Stack Exchange
    I think the power consumption may be about the same either way if you have a decent signal on 3g
    11-18-2011 05:19 PM
    I swear and stand by my 4 experience that having the percentage off makes my battery last 30-45 mins longer call me crazy don't believe me I don't care but I never run my percentage meter and find my battery although not as good as on my 4 is not terrible and gets me thru most days just fine.
    11-19-2011 01:31 PM
    I swear and stand by my 4 experience that having the percentage off makes my battery last 30-45 mins longer call me crazy don't believe me I don't care but I never run my percentage meter and find my battery although not as good as on my 4 is not terrible and gets me thru most days just fine.
    whether the percentage is on or off its not going to make you have longer life.. you may think your getting longer life but I pretty much guarantee your not. I get through a day easy with the percentage on....
    11-19-2011 02:42 PM
    I can get through a day with the percentage on or off but I prefer to leave it off because watching that number drop gives me a friggin headache. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    11-19-2011 03:21 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD