All my photos are gone!!

Chief203

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Yesterday all my photos were on my iPhone. Now today I took a picture and it's the only one there. I'm not just talking Photo Stream, I'm saying ALL, including Camera Roll & Photo Library! I check my iPad and all my Photo Stream photos are still on it, its just on my phone. I did update to 5.0.1 when it came out. Any ideas or anyone have the same problem? I had over 200 photos on my camera roll. Kinda bummed now since I hadn't saved on my MacBook.

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
I know this isn't going to get your photos back but I highly recommend you sync with your macbook daily or even every couple days and save those pictures to your laptop.. my guess is something went goofy with the cloud and erased your photos much reason why I dont even use the cloud.

Chief203

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I know this isn't going to get your photos back but I highly recommend you sync with your macbook daily or even every couple days and save those pictures to your laptop.. my guess is something went goofy with the cloud and erased your photos much reason why I dont even use the cloud.
Thanks, I was thinking it might have been a goof from iCloud. I'll definitely be saving my pictures more often, and maybe not even use cloud until all the bugs are worked out.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro