Am I lucky with the battery life?

Ip.fanboy

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
View attachment 11616

I have the iPhone 4 but i never paid attention about the battery life before the IOS5 update... i know it was good with no doubt, tho my phone was always charging... but after this issue about the iOS 5 and the battery I'm wondering if am i a lucky one since i got the .1 update too.... sometimes it used to drain the battery life fast and sometimes it just work fine... I can get the 4s on december so idk if i should upgrade it or not cuz the battery issues....

what u guys recommend me? should i upgrade it? is my battery getting worse? as i said, after the update ONLY sometimes the battery works fine and sometimes doesn't... i don't know what to do :confused::confused:

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
View attachment 11616

I have the iPhone 4 but i never paid attention about the battery life before the IOS5 update... i know it was good with no doubt, tho my phone was always charging... but after this issue about the iOS 5 and the battery I'm wondering if am i a lucky one since i got the .1 update too.... sometimes it used to drain the battery life fast and sometimes it just work fine... I can get the 4s on december so idk if i should upgrade it or not cuz the battery issues....

what u guys recommend me? should i upgrade it? is my battery getting worse? as i said, after the update ONLY sometimes the battery works fine and sometimes doesn't... i don't know what to do :confused::confused:

Your battery life looks good to me. It doesn't look like it's getting worse, so I wouldn't use that as a reason or not to upgrade. If you want the better camera, processor, and Siri then upgrade. At least that's what I would do.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
the 4s doesn't have as good a battery life as the 4 does but its still good.. I get through a day no problem..

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73