Post battery screenshots 5.0.1

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
That's not bad Sayntj:) I also clocked mine this morn as well just for the heck of it -- I was at 40% when I started streaming at 9:15, and now an hour later I'm at 35%, plus I've done a few iMessages as well.

This is where I'm at overall since my post usage yesterday
photo-13.png

Last edited:

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
thank you:) so, when people ask me why i havent upgraded -- this is why, lol. I know what iOS/battery usage i can go the distance with;)

but honestly, when would you EVER need your phone to last that long?

you are always around a charging source. you're a soccer mom for christ sakes :rolleyes:

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site

Well, well, well.....if I didn't know any better I'd say your using my phone!! And my screen shot:p LOL. all in good clean fun Sayntj !!

You guys are a bunch of jokesters:p:D

but honestly, when would you EVER need your phone to last that long?

you are always around a charging source. you're a soccer mom for christ sakes :rolleyes:

1) well, I like when I don't have to charge my phone everyday & 2) I don't have any other answer for you :p lmao. AND 3) none of my kids play soccer, we are football people:D

Last edited:

taylorz_412

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
1) well, I like when I don't have to charge my phone everyday & 2) I don't have any other answer for you :p lmao. AND 3) none of my kids play soccer, we are football people:D

Thank the lord! football >all other sports

Sent from my iPad HD! using Tapatalk

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Had a full charge turning in Monday night while my phone had airplane mode throughout the night, so the all the usage here is what I did Tuesday all day while gardening & doing other chores around the house. Its all TuneIn radio, some sms/imsg & a handful of phone calls as well. I think this is the most usage i've ever done in one day lol!

photo-25.png

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Here's mine so far usually I've been getting between 18 hours to a day and some change in standby time. This usage is text messages, playing chess, logos quiz, browsing the app store and some calls.

43b62a13-1299-f22a.jpg

Transmitted from my iPad LTE using Tapatalk HD

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
havent posted in here in aaaaaaages. So just for shiits and giggles lol i decided to flick my percentage on when taking the screen shot. Mind you, i shut it right off again:p lol
photo-67.png

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2