Post battery screenshots 5.0.1

jobosumm

May 3, 2011
Visit site
Uh oh.. Woke up at 5:30am to find my phone at 93% after charging all night. Yesterday it was 100% at 5am but when I unplugged it at 7:30am it was at 96%. With no usage this morning or yesterday morning. :( the only new app I downloaded is the tweetcaster app. No other changes were made. Do you think that's it? I remember seeing complaints about this happening... Better go do a search ?

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
:)i've succeeded and broke the 3 day stand by mark !

Click to view quoted image

May I present to you the award for the longest standby time as a 4S owner..... See it's Pink! :D

award_ribbon_pink_1st_T.png

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.

Reactions: ThePinkChameleon

jebulls

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Once the phone says it's been plugged in I always tend to have doubts

Yeah for 10 minutes I had it on a stereo dock listening to music that gives a charge. I may have gained a percent or two. But hey believe what you want! Doesn't matter to me either way haha :D

Knurpsi

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
I recently jailbroke my iPhone4 and since then, I seem to not getting accurate usage time readings.
Standby time seems to be quite accurate, but there's NO WAY I've only used my phone for 1 hour and 29 mintes since yesterday. NO WAY! :confused:
I've played some games, I looked things up online, got my email pushed, read my twitter timeline all throughout the day and even read a frickin' ebook for at least 2 hours!:eek:
I didn't respring or anything, so this number just cannot be accurate.

Has anyone of you come across something like this before too?

598f3a54.jpg

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
I've removed Twitter. Amazing how much longer my battery last without social media apps.

What on earth did we do before social media?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk...

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
:)hey all - i've been away for a bit, but keeping an eye on the iOS5.1 thread. I've decided for now to stay where my feet are dug into the sand on 5.0.1;):) I know what to expect with my performance and battery life. Yesterday i had 3days 12hr standby with 5h+ usage (i didn't take a ss of that) but heres where i'm at for today so far:)

photo-15.png

_heatherly

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
3.5 days, Pink?! What are your secrets? Do you use Twitter or other social media? For me, social media apps seem to be the biggest drain, but I like social media apps so I don't see myself quitting those for the sake of battery life.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
3.5 days, Pink?! What are your secrets? Do you use Twitter or other social media? For me, social media apps seem to be the biggest drain, but I like social media apps so I don't see myself quitting those for the sake of battery life.

no secrets Heather, lol. I don't use ANY social apps like FB, twitter, etc. As far as any of my settings, i have my location ON, and i also only allow Siri to have location access. Other than that, everything else is off for location. I'm down to 2 emails fetching on an hourly basis, one of my weather apps pulls hourly for updates, & off the top of my head i can't think of anything else really.

What i've also stopped doing is letting the battery drain till it shuts itself off(the once a mth cycle charge thing)--since i've stopped that, i've noticed a huge difference in my battery performance. I usually don't let my battery drain below 15-20% before i charge up either.

Yesterday witht the 3days/12hr SB, i was still at 18% when i decided to charge up.

Last edited:

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Pink, get on 5.1--NAOW!!

:)at some point, i *might* I've been reading how some have improved or same batt life ~ and then others that were doing good, not so good now on 5.1 SO knowing what i have with my 4S 5.0.1 battery wise--i've decided to stay put for now;) I do intend on updating my iPad some time this week tho.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox