Post battery screenshots 5.0.1

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
:)no, doesn't bother me at all -- i actually prefer my screen to be locked in portrait mode

and i see laelipoo has answered your question of how to lock/unlock it if need be:) Thanks laelipoo !!

No prob 8) what else shall I do at work but chill here and be helpful? ;)

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!

Knurpsi

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
soooooo close to the 3 day stand by mark, but I had to make a call and I knew the last 1% wouldn't last for the 20-30mins, lol.

Click to view quoted image

Wow that's some serious standby time!
I once got almost 2 days out of it with about 7 hours usage time, but I'm somewhat hesitant to go below 14 %, That's usually when I notice my iPhone screams for juice. :)

I was wondering: am I too chicken about probable battery damage? Is it ok to go down to 1% without battery damage?

Oliverg109

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
631da349-1dd7-62f3.jpg

I think my standby time has really improved :)

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
This is my longest usage time yet. I think this is awesome considering my 4S is jailbroken. :)

ad310dce-0e0a-180e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I was wondering: am I too chicken about probable battery damage? Is it ok to go down to 1% without battery damage?

Going down to 1% will not hurt the battery. This is what Apple has to say about it; "For proper maintenance of a lithium-based battery, it’s important to keep the electrons in it moving occasionally. Be sure to go through at least one charge cycle per month (charging the battery to 100% and then completely running it down)."
https://www.apple.com/batteries/maximizing-performance/#mn_p

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Wow that's some serious standby time!
I once got almost 2 days out of it with about 7 hours usage time, but I'm somewhat hesitant to go below 14 %, That's usually when I notice my iPhone screams for juice. :)

You will not hurt or damage your battery letting it run down that low--i actually don't like to let it go below 20%, but sometimes i will run it down to 1%--not often tho.
Going down to 1% will not hurt the battery. This is what Apple has to say about it; "For proper maintenance of a lithium-based battery, it?s important to keep the electrons in it moving occasionally. Be sure to go through at least one charge cycle per month (charging the battery to 100% and then completely running it down)."
Apple - Batteries - iPhone

Thanks for addressing this Rose;):)

I'm prob one of the few that do not do this anymore. I've heard such mixed things about this-that it helps or it doesnt help - so i've opted not to drain conmpletely anymore once a month. I havent done it since Dec. and since then i have noticed my battery life has improved greatly--i'm able to get more standby & usage time:) It all depends on what each person decides to do;)

Reactions: Knurpsi

Knurpsi

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
Thank you Irish Rose and Pink for your answers. It's true, there's a lot of different opinions on this subject and that's exactly what makes me so insecure. Ah well, I guess I will keep it like I did before: When my iPhone indicates around 20-14%, that it would like to get some juice, I will give it some :D

ok, here comes my screenshot. Not my longest standby time so far, but I played quite a bit of games Sunday afternoon. :eek:

93f4084b.jpg

BrindawithanI

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Okay Pink, what's your secret?! :p I can't even post mine because it constantly keeps resetting to blanks. I think it might be time for a visit to the Apple store. :confused:

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Okay Pink, what's your secret?! :p I can't even post mine because it constantly keeps resetting to blanks. I think it might be time for a visit to the Apple store. :confused:

Are you jailbroken? Because they reset when you respring a jailbroken iPhone.

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site

No, but I do have to reboot a LOT for various issues. That explains it, but makes me feel like a visit is in order anyway.
no secret actually, I just move along at my pace. As for your usage resetting, like laelipoo said, when you do a reset the batt use & stand by will show dashes till you charge up to 100%. Then It'll start to register again. Sorry to hear your having issues, I hope you get them resolved soon !!
I go through 5 hours of usage in like 7-10 hours, you must not use your phone much!?

Yes and no. It really depends on what my day is like. Some days I use my phone for 5 hrs and only get 2 days stand by, while some days I'm only using it for maybe an hour or 2 and then I can stretch my battery to 3 days:)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR