Post battery screenshots 5.0.1

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
i was shocked when i looked at my stats this morn. before pluggin in to charge -- I knew i had done well this charge cycle, but i just didnt realize how well.....

1325248405.png

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Pink, you're getting very good stats! Nicely done...

:) thanks Navi. I'm very pleased with how well it's been going too !!

all depends on usage emails texts apps all that stuff and reception
I agree with reception playing a role in it as well. I stay hooked into wifi all the time unless I leave to go out somewhere obviously then I'm on 3G.

I agree! It's like she has a magic phone or something...I'm jealous! :cool:
::hides the magic wand behind my back:: :eek: uhmmmm. Nope !! Uuh-uh. No magic here :p:D lol.

Sent from iPinkks 4S using Tapatalk

aberrant.chicken

Apr 17, 2011
Visit site
I had been on 3G the entire day. I have 5 emails accounts all set to check every 15 min and iCloud account, location service and find my phone turned on, received a few calls, texted a lot using viber and whatsapp... I am guessing this battery life is pretty decent? It's an ip4 on 5.0.1.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
my last post for 2011. I had to plug into iTunes for 5 mins to do a back up so technically I need to take 5% off my battery percentage to be the true number of 41% :)

Have a happy new year everyone !! :D

1325387699.png

Sent from iPinkks 4S using Tapatalk

Last edited:

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
...do a restore as new first, and DON'T load your backup. Once done, use it for a day, without your current backup, and see how it goes.

If it goes well, just configure your apps etc, and DON'T load your backup.

I think I'm gonna swap out my phone... can't even get close to 6.

zm976311

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
...do a restore as new first, and DON'T load your backup. Once done, use it for a day, without your current backup, and see how it goes.

If it goes well, just configure your apps etc, and DON'T load your backup.
I've been thinking about doing this, but I don't like the idea of losing all of my data and starting fresh. I didn't restore from a 4.x backup and started fresh with this device, so I doubt it's anything with my current setup. I think it's just faulty.

Oliverg109

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
Looking at everyones usage makes me think my phone is messed up, I tested it out yesterday at got to at least 6 hrs of usage and also six of standby. I want to try and restore it fresh and see what happens.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods