Post battery screenshots 5.0.1

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I saw my overall time off the charger increase today by putting my daggum phone down. For some reason, I would always have it in my hands. Checking to see if there were new texts, emails, words with friends notifications. Today, I just put the daggum thing down until I heard it vibrate with a notification. I also didn't visit the forums from my phone. I periodically checked on my laptop. Didn't do it to save battery. Just did it because it made sense. LOL

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
:)well i was too lazy to post a ss today, lol. so far my stats today:
usage: 3h 13m
standby: 12h 17m
off charger at 630am this morn, currently at 54% remaining:)

can't complain 'bout that:)

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Upgraded to 5.0.1 a few days ago. Heres my usage today.

002256a9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

papadonna

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
Question?

I plan to check my usage today. When the phone shuts itself off I've noticed that you can still hold down the power button and the screen will show that battery almost depleted. The picture is basically telling you to charge your phone. Letting the phone go all the way dead (to the point I cannot see that) wont hurt it right? Just curious

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I plan to check my usage today. When the phone shuts itself off I've noticed that you can still hold down the power button and the screen will show that battery almost depleted. The picture is basically telling you to charge your phone. Letting the phone go all the way dead (to the point I cannot see that) wont hurt it right? Just curious

hey papadonna:) from what i've learned using the iPhone, Apple suggests that you do this once a month (called a cycle charge) to keep the ions in the battery active, so to speak. Other than that, charging everyday or every other day as you need is fine. Also, i've learned that the iPhones battery actually likes "bump" charges.

here is an article link to Apple on the batteries itself.
Apple - Batteries

Reactions: papadonna

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i'd be curious as to what everyone's 'Celluar Network Data' looks like along with their screenshots since using the iPod is a wonderful way to pump up your usage

papadonna

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
hey papadonna:) from what i've learned using the iPhone, Apple suggests that you do this once a month (called a cycle charge) to keep the ions in the battery active, so to speak. Other than that, charging everyday or every other day as you need is fine. Also, i've learned that the iPhones battery actually likes "bump" charges.

here is an article link to Apple on the batteries itself.
Apple - Batteries

Hey Pink;) I've read the article and got a better understanding. I also decided not to wait until the phone was completely dead (No battery screen) It probobaly would have taken too long lol. Waiting on the charge to finish so I can start testing my usage stats! Thanks again..

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Hey Pink;) I've read the article and got a better understanding. I also decided not to wait until the phone was completely dead (No battery screen) It probobaly would have taken too long lol. Waiting on the charge to finish so I can start testing my usage stats! Thanks again..

Yvw !! Glad to help out when I can:)

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Is this any good? This thread makes me check my usage obsessively lol.
42b6c555-934e-3e28.jpg

Sent via smoke signals

same here. honestly, i hate having the % show since it raises my OCD and anxiety every day!

with 35% remaining i'd say you're not doing too bad. especially if the iPod usage was none - light

i'm assuming it was just recently plugged in?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73