not alot of usage the past 2-1/2 days but the standby time was good!

07-02-2012 12:47 PM
    07-16-2012 08:20 AM
    Here's mine so far usually I've been getting between 18 hours to a day and some change in standby time. This usage is text messages, playing chess, logos quiz, browsing the app store and some calls.

Transmitted from my iPad LTE using Tapatalk HD
    08-05-2012 02:30 AM
    havent posted in here in aaaaaaages. So just for shiits and giggles lol i decided to flick my percentage on when taking the screen shot. Mind you, i shut it right off again lol

09-28-2012 03:35 PM
    havent posted in here in aaaaaaages. So just for shiits and giggles lol i decided to flick my percentage on when taking the screen shot. Mind you, i shut it right off again lol
    http://s1184.photobucket.com/albums/...s/photo-67.png
    How do you get two days standby? I don't even get 8 hours.

Sent from my iPhone 5 baby.
    10-02-2012 09:38 PM
    How do you get two days standby? I don't even get 8 hours.

Sent from my iPhone 5 baby.
    well, i've always been very fortunate on iOS5.0.1 with battery life, which is one of the main reasons i havent upgraded to this day. lol. I dont want to risk having the latest software for added items that i know i prob will not utilize at this moment in time and then have a chance of screwing with my battery life. There have been times i've gotten 3 days on standby. really. But of course my overall usage in that 3 days wasnt too much. I use my phone ALOT more now that i did in the first 6mths of having it, which is why i can only push to get 2 days standby with my usage now. But for me, thats still great in my book
    10-03-2012 11:42 AM
481 ... 181920
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD