Data issue

four4usc

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site
Since downloading ios5, my son and I have had issues with data from time to time. Even on wifi, safari will give us the server error. When this happens we also stop getting mms messeges and push mail. The only fix is to reset network connections. I have tried to reset as a new phone but still get the error. It seems to happen when I switch from one wifi network to another. Anyone seen this? It is really annoying having to reset these phones. Never had this issue until we updated to ios5.

mbpre

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
I've been having this issue as well, except mine is mostly with 3G. I thought it was my 4S so Apple sent me a new one. Same issue. My wife's iPhone 4 with iOS 5 also has the issue. Verizon told me it was a tower issue in my area, but I don't believe it because I never had the issue with my iPhone 4 with iOS4. I'm now convinced it's an iOS 5 issue that I'm hoping will be fixed in the next update.

hellomiggy

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Not being with Verizon or having that problem, but having a slow down problem with my 4S. It wouldn't open any applications, if it did it would run slow and just crash. I mean iPhone 3G slow, so I restored it through iTunes and it seems better. I had to set it up as a new phone. Some people might not like it, but it got the job done for me.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR