Your opinion on lockscreen notifications staying

G323q569

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
I must say I love the new Notification Center and the overall general changes of the Notification system. However, just wondering does anyone else wish that the Notifications would stay on the lockscreen, even after you have opened your phone? For example
Lets, say I get 3 emails, I slide the first one open to view it then lock my screen back up, well I still have two emails to read but the notifications are gone from the lockscreen, I know the red badge is on the Mail app however, I wish that you can change the settings to where the notification would stay on the lockscreen.

G323q569

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
I know many might find it cluttered or cumbersome, but for me personally I think it would be a nice feature

IamHahn

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
I know many might find it cluttered or cumbersome, but for me personally I think it would be a nice feature

Yes, but, if Apple makes it an option in the notifications settings those that don't want it can turn it off. 5.0.2 please!

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
At first I was confused and disappointed that the lockscreen didn't show notifications that were still unattended.
After a few days of using it though, I prefer having my lockscreen show only notifications I missed since I last locked my phone, though I do kind of wish that I could see my calendar events for today & tomorrow on the lockscreen all the time.

count123

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Me personally I don't see the need to keep notifications after unlocking. When I look at the lock screen I'm notified of everything I've missed. At that point I'll be responsible for checking everything in due time. I rely on badges more than anything else. But I'm weird tho.

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I want all of my notifications to stay on the lockscreen, that's the most convenient way for them to work for me.

lenmac08#IM

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
why can't Apple just take Lockinfo and biteSMS models and just incorporate their set up as a future notification center and text app...most love those jailbreak apps anyway. Why do they just give us a few features knowing it's just not enough to make the masses happy??

lenmac08#IM

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
haven't jailbroken yet...waiting for the untethered version. Was jailbroken prior to this update.

I just want Apple to make the jailbroken apps part of the normal software and make everyone happier.

Last edited:

jproubique

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
haven't jailbroken yet...waiting for the untethered version. Was jailbroken prior to this update.

I just want Apple to make the jailbroken apps part of the normal software and make everyone happier.

Yeah I hear ya though the semi tether is pretty solid

G323q569

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Yea, I used to be jailbroken until iOS5. I figured once that came out I would try to stay unjailbroken for awhile. It's not really a huge dealbreaker for me, I just think it would be nice.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR