Music: Song I select doesn't match the music that plays!

babs711

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I took my 4S in yesterday because of the battery issue. They gave me a new one. The battery is slightly better. I restored from iCloud which did not restore my music. I dropped my playlists back onto my iPhone. I got in my car today and started listening to my music on shuffle in artist mode. I noticed that at the start of some songs they'd just sit at the start and not play even though it looked like they should be playing. Then I'd have to start the shuffle over. That's when I noticed I selected a song and a completely different song would play but with the cover art of the song I selected...the one before or after it by that artist. It wasn't consistent either. It would happen a few times with some songs then I'd try the same song again and it'd play correctly later. I'd try it again and I'd get a random song with the correct cover art. Sometimes I just let the shuffle go and would check and a song would be playing but the cover art was a totally different artist/song altogether.

What the heck is going on and why did this suddenly happen to me? Does anyone know what I need to do? This is bizarre! I can't even listen to some songs at all. I'm so frustrated. First the battery now this. Thanks!

tallarob

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
I had this exact same problem. I ended up going through my entire song list and deleted the songs that would not play. Have not used it a lot since, but - to date - have not had this problem recur.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2