Upgrade iphone on another computer question

lawtai

May 9, 2011
Visit site
I have an iphone that has some music on it that's synced to another computer. I saw the warning message indicating that during the upgrade to iOS5, the songs would get wiped.

The computer performing the upgrade is currently synced to another iphone too.

I was wondering what my options were to upgrade and keep that music assuming upgrading on the original computer wouldn't be feasible for a few weeks. I'm not sure if the music is purchased online or just burned from another CD.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
You need to authorize the computer your using with your iTunes account that way your music will transfer to the computer and sync after the upgrade

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

hpcomputergeek

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I have an iphone that has some music on it that's synced to another computer. I saw the warning message indicating that during the upgrade to iOS5, the songs would get wiped.

The computer performing the upgrade is currently synced to another iphone too.

I was wondering what my options were to upgrade and keep that music assuming upgrading on the original computer wouldn't be feasible for a few weeks. I'm not sure if the music is purchased online or just burned from another CD.

Did you buy the music through iTunes?

lawtai

May 9, 2011
Visit site
I think some of it was purchased through itunes, but most of it was from burned CDs.

If I authorize my computer to this iphone, will the original computer still work through itunes the iphone?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2