iOS 5 is amazing but there are still things that clearly could make it even better. These are the things i would love to see in a .1 upgrade.

1. Ability to delete Photo Stream pictures - either on the device or through the web interface
    2. Wifi picture sync/transfer - Wifi sync is useless to me if I still have to connect via USB to get my pictures onto my laptop. Yes Photo Stream deals with that too but you don't want to put every picture you take into Photo Stream
    3. Apple ID linking - have two seperate IDs but link media bought with the IDs, very useful for family members with multiple devices
    4. Notification Center available from lockscreen - as long as this is not an error on my devices why wouldn't it be available on the lockscreen to show you the info?
    I MAJORLY second number 3

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk
    11-07-2011 10:18 PM
    I would also like to have to option to have all text messages time stamped. As it is, I have no idea when texts came in, except for the few random date/time stamps.
    I will agree with this one also, and to add I'd love to have a sound alert for iMessages separately so they don't have the same tone as my SMS/mms msgs
    11-08-2011 05:56 PM
    I want to see more widgets!
    11-10-2011 05:11 PM
    I saw this in another post... what about home screen tilting so its not kinda messed up going into or out of a tilt screen game/app.

I would also like the option to choose Facebook or twitter OS buttons
    photo stream delete.. because not every picture is perfect and worth sharing on all my devices

and prob the biggest is face time over 3g.. even if it required a minimum signal strength
    when the Ip4 was shown by jobs it seemed as if face time on 3g would be a option soon... it may have been jobs sugar coating a carrier block.
    11-10-2011 05:18 PM
    I have to admit, 5.01 is a little disappointing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    11-11-2011 07:51 AM
    Siri. Time launch for 5.1 won't be in December, so after New Year I'm waiting for it
    11-16-2011 07:31 PM
    The ability to turn wifi on and off and also do the same for airplane mode from within the swipe down Notification Centre.
    cocochannel likes this.
    11-17-2011 03:15 PM
    I would like to see a switch for switching wifi and airplane mode on/off from on the swipe down notification area. For me now, I find that wifi and airplane mode are just a little bit too deep in the settings for quick access.
    taroliw likes this.
    11-25-2011 11:28 AM
    siri on iphone 3gs and iphone 4; airplay mirroring for ipad1 and in lion 10.7.3 some airplay mirroring for my mac with imessage/facetime built into ichat and notification center
    11-26-2011 01:11 PM
    Group chat management in the messages app is all I really want right now. We should be able to name a group and be able to remove or add people from the chat or be able to remove yourself. I hate getting group chat spam. It really really REALLY gets on my nerves how I can't remove myself from the list.
    11-28-2011 09:30 PM
    adding pics within the mail app. instead of copying them from the camera roll
    11-28-2011 09:51 PM
    adding pics within the mail app. instead of copying them from the camera roll
    I 2nd this.
    12-01-2011 10:06 PM
    What song is playing in notification center .. And some toggles for wifi VPN , Bluetooth etc would be sweet

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    I aggree... I did like that on my freinds Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G the 2nd......... Love the name by the way.... I'd truly like a means of tapping the song and be taken right to the player... I'd like this option for pandora and other media much like Android does now...

On another note, the best feature to ever come would be to utilize Siri without touching your phone. A simple voice command to wake her... yes it would / may kill your batter, but no more than raise to speak (maybe a bit more) but make it an option....
    cocochannel likes this.
    12-02-2011 10:38 AM
    Facebook integration. I'm not much of a tweeter. Facebook is my social network of choice.
    12-04-2011 07:30 PM
    Not talking a minor bug fix here, like iOS 5.0.x will likely be, or a decent upgrade like iOS 5.2 might be if it ships with a new iPad this spring -- just a minor update this January or whenever iOS 5.1 is let loose.

Apple hasn't even started a Beta yet, so who knows when that will be, and seeing how last x.1 releases have only introduced things like iTunes Wi-Fi store, Genius for Music, and Genius for Apps, I'm not getting my hopes up... but...

- Photo Stream deleting individual apps
    - Option to disable the double-click camera lockscreen bypass
    - Panoramic photos (if the code's still in there)
    - Settings access for Siri (Bluetooth, off!)

... Would be nice.

What do you want to see?
    Third-Party Notification Center Widgets
    It might actually be a possibility, according to this
    12-12-2011 08:54 AM
    When use hdmi it can be full screen.
    12-15-2011 01:56 PM
    I was a Nokia User , followed bt Palm. Recently just started using the Iphone. There is one thing that I really hope to see in the update: Template messages for SMS. Currently I have to pretype many standard reply and information on the Note pad. Whenever someone me SMS me and I want to do a quick reply, I need to open the Note pad, copy follow by Paste. In my previous phone, I just need to click on reply, within the reply pop up, it has a templates feature,I would select the pre type message and sent. Very simple and easy. Though there is a paid 3rd party app that has such feature, but it still lack the simlplicity and it is not free.
    12-16-2011 08:29 PM
    Like a lot of people said facebook integration would be awesome especially for posting pictures straight from the camera roll. And maybe a way to see weather information from the lockscreen like in the notification center. Just a thought. Some more customization features, for sms, emails, and homescreens would be nice. (not getting my hopes up there lol) And how about choosing our own fonts.
    12-19-2011 06:21 PM
    I was a Nokia User , followed bt Palm. Recently just started using the Iphone. There is one thing that I really hope to see in the update: Template messages for SMS. Currently I have to pretype many standard reply and information on the Note pad. Whenever someone me SMS me and I want to do a quick reply, I need to open the Note pad, copy follow by Paste. In my previous phone, I just need to click on reply, within the reply pop up, it has a templates feature,I would select the pre type message and sent. Very simple and easy. Though there is a paid 3rd party app that has such feature, but it still lack the simlplicity and it is not free.
    If I think i know what you're takking about, then you can do this already in iOS 5 or something similar to it. Just navigate to settings > general > keyboard and then scroll down to shortcuts. Add your shortcut there and name it like "template" so then whenever you type it in, your quick message will show up.
    12-22-2011 06:40 AM
    To have a better MS Exchange email/calendar environment.

For example to have multiple alerts for calendar events until I accept or decline them.
    Or to have the ability to change the fetch time to something else like the predefined ones.
    To change and send custom text if you didn't accept a calendar request.
    12-27-2011 07:23 PM
    Video playlist like the music playlist. I store several short videos for study or instructional use, organzied by playlist. The playlist were accessable through the iPod (music app) previously. I05 remove this feature. The Current Movie app is useless to me without playlist. If some one knows an app to do this, please advise.

I seem to waste a lot of time closing apps completely. I would like an preference options to pick and choose which apps to close completely when I exit the app, so I don't have to do it manually all the time. If there is an app to do this please advise.

I hope these issues are fixed in the next version of the IOS

Thanks for hearing me out.
    12-30-2011 03:37 PM
    iOS 5 is amazing but there are still things that clearly could make it even better. These are the things i would love to see in a .1 upgrade.

3. Apple ID linking - have two seperate IDs but link media bought with the IDs, very useful for family members with multiple devices
    I also totally agree!!
    01-10-2012 12:32 AM
    Better email, battery life, photo share to FB
    01-10-2012 01:06 AM
    A new and customizable interface!

I'm so tired of these little grids of icons!!!!!!

After 4 years with iPhone I am seeing prettier and more advanced UIs on Android and WP7.

C'mon Apple...iOS is old and tired looking!!!
    01-10-2012 01:47 PM
    A new and customizable interface!

I'm so tired of these little grids of icons!!!!!!

After 4 years with iPhone I am seeing prettier and more advanced UIs on Android and WP7.

C'mon Apple...iOS is old and tired looking!!!
    It always bothers me when i am using landscape view and i return to the portrait home screen. It seems like if they can do it with the iPad, they should be able with the iPhone, yeah?
    01-17-2012 01:55 PM
88 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD