Well, once i got ios5 up and running, i can say(after three days) that i'm very happy with it. It's a good alternative to jail breaking, if you only use Lockinfo & ToneFx. I have used some minor tweaks, from Cydia in the past, but i can live without them for a while. I'm not a "themer", so It will be a wait until Lockinfo & ToneFx get their acts together. Only annoying thing that i've found is that the weather icon has a badge attached to it, and the number doesn't match the temp. It's on my iPhone4, but not on my wife's 3GS. Battery life is better than with 4.3.3, and that's with adding more apps & music to my phone. I've told all my kids to download it(they were waiting for me to take the plunge).
    10-23-2011 10:31 AM
    iOS 5 is great. it gives the device a "new" feeling that iOS 4.0 did not do. it's nice to see Apple finally listen to, i mean borrow, the ideas of what jailbreakers have been experiencing for years

when the "newness" wears off come back to the darkside and see the awesome features available for iOS 5
    10-23-2011 10:45 AM
    iOS 5 is great. it gives the device a "new" feeling that iOS 4.0 did not do. it's nice to see Apple finally listen to, i mean borrow, the ideas of what jailbreakers have been experiencing for years

when the "newness" wears off come back to the darkside and see the awesome features available for iOS 5
    Being a Sith, i do love the Dark Side, and i'll probably return.
    10-23-2011 11:30 AM
    Scary stuff
    10-23-2011 09:00 PM
    I have noticed push mail not getting pushed when my screen is off. Strange ....
    10-24-2011 12:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD