Notification Center Update

G323q569

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
How often does Notification center update does anyone know?
I thought it would be instant but on mine it isn't. If someone has played on WWF, and then I go and play, the update showing they played is sometimes still there, and it will continue to be that way for awhile, even if we have pkayed back and forth, it'll show
"John Smith played 15 minutes ago"
Then I play
"John Smith played 4 minutes ago"
then I play
"John Smith played 1 minute ago"

Does this make sense? I can't seem to clear them without hitting the X button however, I don't always want to clear the whole thing as there are other people who have played that I would like to be able to see.

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
How often does Notification center update does anyone know?
I thought it would be instant but on mine it isn't. If someone has played on WWF, and then I go and play, the update showing they played is sometimes still there, and it will continue to be that way for awhile, even if we have pkayed back and forth, it'll show
"John Smith played 15 minutes ago"
Then I play
"John Smith played 4 minutes ago"
then I play
"John Smith played 1 minute ago"

Does this make sense? I can't seem to clear them without hitting the X button however, I don't always want to clear the whole thing as there are other people who have played that I would like to be able to see.

thats going to be a problem with the game your playing. the application developer has to build better notifications..

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro