I keep getting this while trying to send a message while a incoming message is coming in. Was wondering if its just iMessage/iOS5 problem because this never happened before with iOS4.
    10-20-2011 12:03 AM
    I am getting it too. I think it's an iMessage issue. It seems to not be able to send while it's receiving a message.

Beamed over the interwebz from my iPhone 4S using Siri.
    10-20-2011 12:32 AM
    Still getting it daily they really need to fix this.
    10-31-2011 03:48 PM
    And I have one that is stuck on sending, and it's only the iMessage with my brother. I thought it was because I was trying to send him texts on Friday when I was downtown at the Cardinals game and it wasn't going through because there were too many cell phones around. Three days later, it still says "sending"
    10-31-2011 08:29 PM
    Same issue here. Some of my messages just will not send. I just chalked it up to iMessage, though it's good to know I'm not alone.
    10-31-2011 11:13 PM
    I've turned off iMessage because I send a lot of group text and it still happens with sms. This is a iOS 5 bug because before on iOS 4 it would send itself after I received the text.
    11-01-2011 08:35 PM
    any fix for this? it's really annoying
    11-07-2011 03:51 PM
    I have the same problem. Tried rebooting without success. I then sent the message to to each person individualy. It worked without a problem. Appears to be a problem with a group distribution for me. I also tried sending the message as a group message to people that I know do NOT have imessenger. It also failed. One person at a time worked fine.
    Jerry
    11-19-2011 06:34 PM
    I'm having a similar problem. Here's a workaround, though it's not a solution: tap on the blue message balloon and you'll get a message bar that says "Send as Text Message." Choosing that option will allow you to send the message as a text. Carrier rates will apply, of course. Now if we could solve the actual problem...
    10-30-2012 05:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD