Double clicking home button not always bringing up multie task option?

Infiniti7

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Sometimes when I double click the home button it brings me to "search iPhone" option and I want the multie task option? Also the home button is not being that responsive with the new software. Anyone else experiencing this? Sort of annoying

DomFeeney

Oct 12, 2008
Visit site
I mentioned this in a response to a different thread, but yeah, exactly the same issue.

My home button used to be bang on but since installing iOS 5 it's sometimes unresponsive leading to the issue you mention above or sometimes it just doesn't close the app. I click the button but nothing happens...

It's infrequent at present but it is there and I've got a feeling it's gonna get more regular

One of the other members suggested it could actually be a hardware fault. My button wearing out etc, and that apple would potentially do something at the genius bar

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Infiniti7

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
i mean it was fine before the update so im guessing it has something to do with the update. maybe apple will address/fix it with another update? also would apple give u a brand new phone right out of the box if they see a problem?

chippy19977

Jan 31, 2010
Visit site
Mine has been like this for a long time even before the update. It's almost like the home button is wearing out. There are a few threads on this issue in the Apple discussions pages as well. I don't think mine is a software issue, but it may be for other people? I'm upgrading to the 4s next month so I hope that resolves it for me.

Steve28

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
I have also noticed this since installing ios5 on my iPhone 4. The home button is not as responsive - I hope it's fixable.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner