Hope someone can help me out, this seems like a dumb question but I have been over all my settings a dozen times and I cant figure out what is wrong.
    I can't get more than one upcoming calendar entry to show up in notification center at a time. i have gone in notification settings and changed it to 5 and 10 but still only one shows up. I have many entry's for the upcoming week but only one shows and once it has passed the next one shows up. They are all under the same calendar... Can someone help? Sorry if this is something obvious I am overlooking.
    10-16-2011 03:51 PM
    How far apart are the entries? I think it only shows appointments in the current 24-span. Try adding an entry one hour from now, then three and five. Do they show up?
    10-16-2011 03:54 PM
    How far apart are the entries? I think it only shows appointments in the current 24-span. Try adding an entry one hour from now, then three and five. Do they show up?
    I think you are right, for me it only shows the calendar event for the next 24 hours, so even if you have it set to show 5 events if only 1 or 2 of them are within the next 24 hours that seems to be all that will show up.
    10-16-2011 06:16 PM
    Calendar only shows events within the next 24 hours, but you can also limit the number of entries:

Settings / Notifications / Calendar / Show x items, where x is 1, 5 or 10.
    10-16-2011 07:59 PM
    Oh thats too bad, that is what I wanted.. for it to show upcoming things this week. Thanks for clarifying that
    10-16-2011 08:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD