Anyone notice that when you miss a calendar notification you are not reminded that you missed it? Its not in the notification center as a calendar alert "5 min ago" like reminders are.
    10-15-2011 12:29 PM
    Anyone notice that when you miss a calendar notification you are not reminded that you missed it? Its not in the notification center as a calendar alert "5 min ago" like reminders are.
    Are you talking about event reminders? Because if I don't dismiss my reminders, they show up in Notification Center for me.
    10-15-2011 01:39 PM
    Yes event reminders. If a event reminder is in the passed there is no sign that it happened. So if I am not at my phone at that moment I miss it and forget it.
    10-15-2011 01:48 PM
    Mine seems to stay in the notification center for a while till it goes away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    10-15-2011 02:19 PM
    Yes event reminders. If a event reminder is in the passed there is no sign that it happened. So if I am not at my phone at that moment I miss it and forget it.
    So...if you get an event reminder, and the event passes, you don't know it has passed?
    10-15-2011 03:24 PM
    Correct. Its a problem if I am not looking at my phone at that moment. reminders works the way I would like the calendar to except I cant sync it from my computer. I dont use icloud.
    10-15-2011 04:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD