When Banner Pops Up How Do You Respond Usually?

Infiniti7

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
so when your playing around on your phone and you get a text and the banner pops up on the top how do u usually respond to it? clicking on the banner at the top? pulling the notification center down? click your text message app on your phone? leave it alone and respond later?

Tillsworth

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
Depends what it is. If it's a message I usually just press the banner and deal with it then, if its Facebook or something like Words With Friends I'll leave it to go away then either by using the pull down notification centre or going into the actual app I'll deal with it later. It's nice to have the option though.

Infiniti7

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
ya i agree the banners are nice. i am starting to like them alot! its nice how you have different options to deal with them when you see them or later. how do most of you have your lock screen set up? banners on the lock screen or alert style?

BuddhistGirafe

Jul 7, 2009
Visit site
Banners on lock screen. As far as the op goes. It depends. I usually finish what I'm doing then reply to all the notifications after.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Infiniti7

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
When you guys get single notifications on your lock screen and then your phone goes to sleep mode does the notification always stack up on the top or stay in the middle of the screen because it's has gone to the top and stayed in the middle like an alert when my phone came out of sleep mode. Don't know why. Any help?

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
When you guys get single notifications on your lock screen and then your phone goes to sleep mode does the notification always stack up on the top or stay in the middle of the screen because it's has gone to the top and stayed in the middle like an alert when my phone came out of sleep mode. Don't know why. Any help?

when there is only one notification on the lockscreen it will stay in the middle until it is addressed

if you happen to see the notification arrive while in the LS and there others, before the backlight goes out, you'll see a little handle above the notification. pull down on it and it will stack on top of the others for your viewing

DomFeeney

Oct 12, 2008
Visit site
I either click the banner and deal immediately or if its of lesser importance I let it roll away and then deal with it later normally by tapping on the app icon directly. I don't use the pull down tray too often though it's nice to have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro