Very buggy iOS 5 findings!!

Cashflo21

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
It's funny I downloaded an app called Plaxo to sync my contacts before the restore and I don't know how but even before I downloaded the app all my contacts were back already!! :confused: I don't know but I'll take it!! Lol

Last edited:

Sampson777

Nov 23, 2011
Visit site
After reading this thread, I'm not going to update yet since it obviousy does not work very well. Seems like if I update I'll have a lot more problems.

mac_addict

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
After reading this thread, I'm not going to update yet since it obviousy does not work very well. Seems like if I update I'll have a lot more problems.

?lol, everything was fixed. Just be sure to have any important information backed up, and restore as new if you have issues. I restored from backup when I switched to iOS 5, and have been golden since! Same goes for my girl's IP4.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
Before I try it, how do you restore as new?

if you click the restore button in itunes eventually after doing that its going to ask you if you want to set the phone up as a new device or from a backup.. however I personally just hit the upgrade button..

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Before I try it, how do you restore as new?

setup-new-iphoe.JPG

when given the option after restoring..

"Set up as a new iPhone" NOT "Restore from the backup of:"

Edit: this can also be achieved on your device but i would suggest maybe doing it through iTunes your first time

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh