I was looking around the phone and doing some basic searches on google and couldn't find any answers. So I am turning to this great community to point me in the right direction.
    Is there a way to turn off all notifications at once? I know in 4.2 (Verizon) you could turn them all off but I don't see that in iOS 5. I would like to do this so I am not getting notifications during the middle of the night. Thanks in advance.
    10-15-2011 09:50 AM
    It doesn't appear to be a way to do that. What about using silent mode?
    10-15-2011 10:59 AM
    or you could turn on airplane mode which turns off the signal on your phone so you wouldn't receive anything haha
    10-15-2011 11:23 AM
    Yeah, unfortunately, this ability has been stripped from iOS 5. It doesn't really make any sense to meleaving that toggle overriding all push notifications makes sense. It's not an issue for me, as I just switch my phone to silent at night, but I could see this being a problem for someone who, say, is on call at night. If that's the case, the best thing you could do is switch data off so you're not interrupted by notifications, but calls will still come through.
    10-15-2011 11:35 AM
    Thanks everybody. I take my phone to bed with me and I would not like to be woke up by some of my drunk friends at 2 in the morning. Oh well.
    10-15-2011 03:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD