Anybody's phones acting a little different/glitchy after ios5 update?

akmolin

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
be more specific with what you mean... Mine so far has been good haven't noticed anything that seems "off"

gmz73

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
Only thing is the app store loads slowly for me. I do not have a camera icon on the lock screen but can take pics with the volume button.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Infiniti7

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Screen will flash sometimes switching between web pages and apps. Sometimes when I press the home button it doesn't respond right away. Camera took a random pic of the screen and I didn't hold the home and lock button.

paul-c

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
At first the home screen would flash when I changed songs, but that hasn't happened since Wednesday. Everything is running great.

Infiniti7

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Sometimes when I go to unlock the screen the slide button delays and the screen delays to unlock? Anybody else experience this?

Engire

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Only thing is the app store loads slowly for me. I do not have a camera icon on the lock screen but can take pics with the volume button.

Push your home button twice and it should show the camera icon as well as the ipod controls.

Reactions: gmz73

babyjsmom

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I've had several apps not respond one I had to delete. My alarm program was an hour off the phone. Slow to respond to my actions-unlocking phone, switching and opening apps. Camera is slow to focus and take photos. I have a Verizon 4 and thinking I might need the 4S to accommodate the new OS.

Infiniti7

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Yes! The sliding to unlock is delayed. That's what I was talking about. To all the Verizon users. Did you experience the new vibration patterns when getting a text message? Double vibration vs the single one?

Darran

Aug 22, 2010
Visit site
Very glitchy for me!

...I've had the app store crash a few times, lots of lag, unresponsive for the odd second, app store very slow, overalll just feels like a slower iPhone 4 that it was before the update.

sMhsn

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
everything seems solid its fast battery has improved so much BUT only one issue that is irritating me like hell that i am not getting Push Notifications for facebook & twitter I have to open the apps in order to check its not popping up its not showing on the app icon like how many notifications you have, i have restored the phone as New but no luck yett!!

DomFeeney

Oct 12, 2008
Visit site
My home button isn't quite working properly since the update.

Often I single click and nothing happens. A second click exits the app. It's not every time but it's fairly often.

Sometimes I double click and it goes to spotlight search rather than multitasking bar. Again not every time just fairly often

sMhsn

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
this notification center thing really really sucks a bit time, first no push notifications were working for twitter & facebook apps when i restored it again now no push notifications for whatsapp also cool now three apps!!!