Ok whats with no adobe flash, does it really make a big difference?
    I had the iPhone3 and then it eventually went for a swim but ended up switching to VZ. Have the droid incredible and deciding to go back to the iPhone4s. All the phones do what I need as I am not a crazy tech person...Have a macbook for a long time so integrating with the phone is easier. I don't think I was a big fan of iTunes as it had some restrictive rules. Anyway contemplating the switch back.
    10-13-2011 01:02 PM
    Ok whats with no adobe flash, does it really make a big difference?
    I had the iPhone3 and then it eventually went for a swim but ended up switching to VZ. Have the droid incredible and deciding to go back to the iPhone4s. All the phones do what I need as I am not a crazy tech person...Have a macbook for a long time so integrating with the phone is easier. I don't think I was a big fan of iTunes as it had some restrictive rules. Anyway contemplating the switch back.
    Flash only makes a difference when pages you like uses it. Most of the webpages I go on like youtube have either an app or a html 5 alternative that works on the iphone/ipad.

Just as a sign of the future, if you use windows 8 next year and go for metro style. There is no flash support either.
    10-13-2011 01:13 PM
    Flash will never be on the iPhone, ever.

If it is important to you then the iPhone is not for you.
    10-13-2011 01:50 PM
    Flash will never be on the iPhone, ever.

If it is important to you then the iPhone is not for you.
    Not sure how true this is, but a friend of mine knows one of Apple's contractors who tests the iOS and devices before they hit the market. He said that Flash will be coming very soon.
    10-13-2011 02:05 PM
    I am not sure if flash is important to me enough to sway a decision. I know some sites use it not sure how many. I think if I remember right is that some videos will not play unless you have flash?
    10-13-2011 03:15 PM
    Not sure how true this is, but a friend of mine knows one of Apple's contractors who tests the iOS and devices before they hit the market. He said that Flash will be coming very soon.
    I just don't believe that, considering Microsoft and Google are even pushing for the HTML5 standard and trying to move away from Flash themselves.
    10-13-2011 04:06 PM
    I just don't believe that, considering Microsoft and Google are even pushing for the HTML5 standard and trying to move away from Flash themselves.
    No problem! We won't know until Apple says anyway. I do hope it is true, though.
    10-13-2011 04:41 PM
    Flash only makes a difference when pages you like uses it. Most of the webpages I go on like youtube have either an app or a html 5 alternative that works on the iphone/ipad.

Just as a sign of the future, if you use windows 8 next year and go for metro style. There is no flash support either.
    ***like*** Adobe plays restrictive against big players to use their flash or the players do not want to make their success Adobe's too. So - over the time you will not have that much flash anymore, it is good but what for if it can't be used with a lot of devices? So do not be sad about having no flash, be happy about what else you have
    10-13-2011 04:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD