so if alot of you guys did a restore to get the new ios5 software when the phone actually restored and loaded the software back on the iphone how do you know you got the newest 5.0 software? what if it loaded the old ios4 software back on? any thoughts? thanks
    10-13-2011 12:56 PM
    so if alot of you guys did a restore to get the new ios5 software when the phone actually restored and loaded the software back on the iphone how do you know you got the newest 5.0 software? what if it loaded the old ios4 software back on? any thoughts? thanks
    If you go into setting >>>general >>> about, it will show the version you are using. It will say 5.0 if you are on the new software.
    10-13-2011 12:59 PM
    Go to Settings->General. It looks different on 5 than on 4. You can also go to Settings->General->About.

It's kind of obvious though as soon as you're in settings
    10-13-2011 12:59 PM
    when you guys downloaded the new software did it ever ask you for your apple id email and password and had to set all that back up again with icloud and stuff?
    10-13-2011 01:24 PM
    i dont understand why it kept asking for my email address password for my itunes account? was that normal with the ios5 update for everyone?
    10-13-2011 04:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD