Whats your text tone?

mikesa_tx

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I have a butler one that says, "Excuse me sir, I don't mean to bother you but you are receiving a text message". I love it.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I have a text tone that is a paging announcement at an airport "chime Incoming message pickup please" I love it. :D

jakej914

Dec 16, 2009
Visit site
i am hoping creating this thread will help me think of a good text tone to use. right now i am using the achievement unlocked sound for new email. i tried to use it as a text tone but i think it just didnt seem right. what are you using?

I extracted the TextNow default notification sound. It's very nice, surprisingly.

KJowers

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
Star Trek TOS communicator for text/imessage and the star trek door chime for email. Ringtone is the Ballad of Serenity from the Firely series. Yes, I am a sci fi geek :D

Infiniti7

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
how do customize text tone alerts? seems hard because they have to be really short and make sense ha...anyway you could put your on here so i could click on them and hear some! thanks!

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Google Blackberry OS tones and you'll find uploadable zip files with all of them in mp3 format. Sync them in iTunes for now so you can use a Ringtone making app to convert whatever you want into m4r

dublex

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
I used to use the twitter tone that was on iOS in betas 1 2 and 3 until they changed it. Now its a bird chirp. :(

akmolin

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
anyone got any really good sites out there for custom text/ alert tones? I know about MYXER and wasnt all that impressed with what they had

Bias X

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
When i get my phone, it will be the Sonic sound effect of picking up a ring.
Its been that way since i got my first blackberry. Up until and in between when i've had an iPhone.
Right now I've got the "Hey!!" noise from Navi from Zelda: Ocarina of Time (JB).

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2