I upgraded to iOS 5. Had backed up my phone. I got all my data back but seen to have lost the in-app purchases. For eg. there is a game called 'Stick Cricket' and I had upgraded to the pro version from within the app. Now when I open the app I find the pro level locked. On clicking it I am being asked to pay again.

Is this an issue with the app provider? Or have I lost the in-app purchases for good?
    10-13-2011 11:16 AM
    This happens to me from time to time (I have MobileMe sync in 2Do, for example, and the Mighty Eagle). What I do is hit the buy button, then the app prompts me with 'you have already purchased this item, tap here to download again for free'.
    Rodeoz likes this.
    10-13-2011 11:18 AM
    This happens to me from time to time (I have MobileMe sync in 2Do, for example, and the Mighty Eagle). What I do is hit the buy button, then the app prompts me with 'you have already purchased this item, tap here to download again for free'.
    When I hit the "buy" button it asks me to confirm if I want to pay 2.99$. Haven't tried clicking on "yes" as I don't want to be charged again.
    10-13-2011 11:19 AM
    After you click confirm, it should say you have already purchased this and the update is free. Something along those lines.
    Rodeoz likes this.
    10-13-2011 11:20 AM
    Should be able to go into your purchased section and just redone load it again. That's what I had to do for tapatalk.
    Rodeoz likes this.
    10-13-2011 11:29 AM
    Ah. Clicked on "buy". It told me that I had already purchased it. Thanks guys. Really appreciate your help.
    10-13-2011 11:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD