"Notification Center" still not showing facebook, twitter alerts...

Steve28

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
You guys realize that if you open the Facebook app (or twitter or whatever), it clears the notifications out of the notification center, right ?

The notifications only stay there until you open the app associated with them - then, they are considered 'read' and are removed from NC.

sMhsn

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
Its not showing in notification center means its not showing that i have some message or what so ever notification comes up for some app until and unless i open facebook or twitter and refresh those apps to see new notifications!!
If i have to open those apps and check again and again then whats the use of push notifications!!

sml4988

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
facebook integration

I had the same problem! After i followed these steps everything was working fine! Go to settings, notifications, share widget- and make sure it is ON. Then go back to settings menu and scroll down to Facebook..sign in using your facebook email and password and allow it to integrate. Afterwards, go back to the home screen and slide down the Notification Center. It should say Tap to Post with the Facebook icon next to it. Hope this helps!!

andyjohnbarnes

May 11, 2013
Visit site
Re: facebook integration

Go into your contacts and switch on the required group. Then go into that App and re-synch contacts. Should fix it.

Had same problem earlier.

blindreaperlo

Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
Thanks!!

I have been having this issue for over a year now and I got it to work by turning OFF "Show in Notification Center". Everything else is activated (badges, sounds, etc.), but once I turned OFF "show in notification center" I started receiving alerts again!! I'm soo happy :biggrin:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW