Sync Reminders with Outlook

DV26

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
So I have the ios 5 GM on my iphone at the moment and i am wondering if anyone has figured out how to sync the reminders app with outlook? Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks in advance

LoriS

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
I posted the same question earlier today. Early buzz on iOS5 Reminders did say it was "expected" to sync with iCal and Outlook but that doesn't appear to be the case. It was one of things I was really looking forward to so I am bummed.

DV26

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
That is a bummer. I was really looking forward to using this feature. Because they have said 'expected', do you think that the ability to sync with outlook will come at a later date?
Thanks for the responses :)

LoriS

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
I did find the sync reminders option under email settings for my work exchange acct. I flipped the switch on to reminders sync and my work "tasks" came over. I was actually hoping I could sync reminders with outlook on my home pc similar to my contacts, calendar and notes but didn't find that option. maybe the reminders sync is for exchange accts only. not happy about that :-(

Last edited:

Katie Hins

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
Personally, the only time I could get a good sync helpful it was with Beesy.
It's an iPad app when sync with Outlook Reminders can not miss an important event, the fact that sync to iPad, iPhone and laptop, which is very useful.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2