Calendar view on notifcation page

Zazou

Aug 3, 2008
Visit site
I am using Google Calendar and sharing calendars with a few friends. The default view in my calendar app is just to view my own calendar and if I need to see my friends' I simply select them and they appear with a coloured dot so I can distinguish who is who. On the iPhone notification page however, I am seeing all calendar entries (even though they are de-selected in the calendar app) and there is no coloured dot to tell me which calendar entry belongs to which friend. Calendar options inside notification settings just allow me to edit the number of items shown. Any solution to this?

Thanks

Jockweiler

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
ios5 Calendar notifications not showing on lock screen

Having endured a lengthy install for both my iPhone 4 and iPhone 3gs, I am now ready to rock & roll?.. No problems during install ? just had to synch a couple of extra times to get my photos and music back.

One feature (or two) that is missing is the calendar notification badges and lock screen notification.

I have enabled these in the notifications section and also enabled the show in lock screen option ? but no go.

Anyone got any ideas?

Don?t want to uninstall & start again ? it seems more like stupidity or a minor bug seeing as how it effects both the 4 & 3gs.

Cheers,,?.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro