iOS 5 installed, now no music???

fidds

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Hey there, I have installed iOS 5, have everything else working, but I have no music. Its checked under the iTunes tab, it shows audio in my capacity chart, but when I go to the music folder, it shows no contents. I tried unchecking the "sync Music" box, then syncing, then checking the box, then syncing, and nothing. Any ideas??

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Having the same problem also.. I'm glad that there are some person that have the same problem that I have. I wish there is someone that can give solution in our problem.

fidds

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Tries that alot. Still no music. It says it's there, under capacity it shows audio @ 2.8 gb, but under my devices in iTunes, it shows all my music being there, but it's all grey and I can't touch it.

NoleScream

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Oddly enough I had one phone that was a piece of cake, and another (mine) that wasn't. My music, movies and apps were wiped. iTunes reinstalled my apps automatically, but I had to go back and manually add my music and movies (I do this manually normally).

Rickerd

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Same issue here, I also noticed it in my photos. I have the folders checked to sync, no error messages... but they are not on iPhone? I even restored a back-up from yesterday prior to updating to iOS 5... but still no luck? No syncing with music, photos, videos, nor books seam to be working? HELP!!!

eurofocus

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
The problem is it didn't restore the songs you had previously selected... also it disables music syncing once it's updated for some reason. I re enabled music syncing and had to re select all my tracks (what a pain apple!!).

hellomiggy

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
I would press Sync, for me this happened to my iPod. I was freaked out, because it really took a long time to Add all my music back onto my iPod. Longer than usual, It was restored, Fresh installation and I added all my music, it added all my Applications I wanted, but no music. Couldn't delete it either, because it was all grayed out. So I usually click the Manually Add Music and Videos, and it still didn't add my music. I pressed Sync. It worked, but very slowly.

Good Luck... Hope it works.

serwan

Banned
Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
There is two step:

1- just re-sync twice or triple,
If ferst one don't useful go to step two
2-go to itunes in your iphone and download free music, after download it must everything work perfectly

Speszel

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
This is caused by a corrupt synch. Go to itunes on your computer, make a fresh playlist and delete the old one then resynch. Should fix it

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
have you guys tried hard resetting your phone I remember this happened with the iPhone 4 last year and people just hard reset by holding the home button and sleep button tell it reboots..

Wallace

Dec 22, 2009
Visit site
Lot and lots and lots of times!

Only cure for me was a full factory restore as new. Real pain as I then had to configure all my Apps.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73