This seems like a silly question, but I have a folder of Utilities which are apps I rarely use, like Weather and Notes. I wanted to move Bookshelf and Reminders into that folder, but I can't.

Any idea why this isn't working????

I don't like being "forced" to keep apps around that I never use -- so that's why I created the Utilities folder. But so far, I can't even move these two apps into that folder.

Help!

Craig
    10-12-2011 10:35 PM
    They won't move. And it's making me hate iOS. Like dealbreaker. I don't want another page to hide this crap on. Iwant to folder it in "CRAPiDONTNEED"
    10-12-2011 10:37 PM
    Reminders will go into a folder, but bookshelf will not. Weird I know. I hope there is a jailbreak app for that. Just throw it on my last page of apps on the bottom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.
    Kraigster likes this.
    10-12-2011 10:37 PM
    The one that makes me regret updating is Newsstand.
    10-12-2011 10:38 PM
    They won't move. And it's making me hate iOS. Like dealbreaker. I don't want another page to hide this crap on. Iwant to folder it in "CRAPiDONTNEED"
    So not being able to hide the Newstand icon is a dealbreaker? You are going to getrid ofyour iPhone because you have an extra icon? WTF? Really?

Do you know that on some Android devices they come with 7 pre-set app pages or whatever you call them and even if you empty them from apps/icons you cant delete the empty pages?

You're really kidding right?
    10-12-2011 10:41 PM
    You also can't create a folder and move Videos and YouTube into them.

I just don't understand why not. I like to create functional folders and if I don't use one of their Apps, I should be able to hide it in a folder.
    10-12-2011 10:43 PM
    Correction -- I could create a "Videos" folder. Just seems like Newsstand and maybe Reminders are the pesky ones
    10-12-2011 10:44 PM
    Reminders went into my utility folder no problem. I think it's just newsstand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.
    10-12-2011 10:46 PM
    So not being able to hide the Newstand icon is a dealbreaker? You are going to getrid ofyour iPhone because you have an extra icon? WTF? Really?

Do you know that on some Android devices they come with 7 pre-set app pages or whatever you call them and even if you empty them from apps/icons you cant delete the empty pages?

You're really kidding right?
    Yes, I really am. Jesus Fing Christ. Everybody on here is so damn high strung about everything. Demanding proof that one kid got his phone before them. Freaking out that someone finds issue with how something was uncustomizable.

The inability to hide things does make me want to figure out how to go back to 4.5 though.
    10-12-2011 10:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD