Someone, please help! Stuck on lockscreen

JoeD_NYC

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Hi everyone! Long story short, I am stuck on the lock screen after I just updated. I plug it into iTunes and it keeps rebooting itself and won't let me turn it off. I can't pull the battery because there is no battery! Help please!

firefoxxx

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
i figured it out...i had the same problem with my jail broken iPod touch (2gen)..to unlock double click the home button so the play/pause music button comes up. Then click the play button to play a song. Now double tap your home button again (at that point my slide to unlock bar disappeared and all you should see is your song artwork). Then double tap the home button again and your music controls and slide to unlock bar come up. This time your slide to unlock will work!!! (note: the problem was fixed when I uninstalled "lockinfo" from cydia)

iDonev

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Another way to get past a lockscreen (provided it's not passcode protected) is to call someone (I hope you haven't disabled Voice Control/Siri) and while calling/on the call press the home button.

Thomas121

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
iPad.gif
This time your slide to unlock will work!!! (note: the problem was fixed when I uninstalled "lockinfo" from cydia)

anon(4742778)

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Hi everyone! Long story short, I am stuck on the lock screen after I just updated. I plug it into iTunes and it keeps rebooting itself and won't let me turn it off. I can't pull the battery because there is no battery! Help please!
Did you try a hard shutdown? Hold both the sleep/wake button and home button until it shuts off.